• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Lord Farquaad In The Fuhrerbunker

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think it's Praetorians fault that 95% of Flex pilots are backing KR. Most of them must like spending time on their knees. KR is no friend of pilots and his manipulative personality may fool a few but I don't think it's anywhere close to 95%.

I have more respect for them than you do.

Shane's, I don't know who pissed in your Cheerios, but it ain't the Flexjet guys that I'm hearing weird s--- from regarding SLI.

Guess your at a loss then Praetorian cause 95% of FJ pilots are backing KR

Once again, spouting more B.S. than you can support. Quit trying to help, you are doing nothing more than hurting the cause.

Guess your at a loss then Praetorian cause 95% of FJ pilots are backing KR

I still think it is funny that after everything Ricci did he was still able to get 49+ percent (314 pilots plus the 19 that didn't vote) to support him when the mighty Praetorian didn't even get 14% ( about a dozen votes) of the pilots to vote in his favor to retain his disservices as the 1108 president. With a trouncing like that Its mind boggling to see him still posting in a desperation of retaining some relevance in the process.

What's relevant is the fact we have a new joint pilot's union now. We will move foreward despite the company's delaying tactics. One more relevant fact is that 349(330+ the 19 that didn't vote) don't support Ricci's way without a union.

I still think it is funny that after everything Ricci did he was still able to get 49+ percent (314 pilots plus the 19 that didn't vote) to support him when the mighty Praetorian didn't even get 14% ( about a dozen votes) of the pilots to vote in his favor to retain his disservices as the 1108 president. With a trouncing like that Its mind boggling to see him still posting in a desperation of retaining some relevance in the process.

That is really rich, coming from a guy who couldn't even get 10% of the pilots to support his drive for an in-house union. Do you even think before you post?

You're right, but also wrong. He is a Tool. That encompasses both puppet and idiot.

That brings up a good point. What happened to the pilots that wanted a union—only not the Treamsters. I think that whole episode was nothing more than an attempt at misdirection. Can that be considered unlawful interference?

Latest resources

Back