• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks like the F9 deal died from SWAPA NC Tweet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Kind of hard to compare the two offers then, isn't it? Even with your law school background.

My point was legally it made sense not to release the TA too early. That's it! You made the logic sound foolish and unbelievable. I'm quite happy being at frontier and have no problem staying out of swa and kicking your airlines a$$, again.

I can't wait to meet you in person at your first PC check now that you will be working for us here at RAH. You better watch what you say...this is a VERY small world now at it's not going to be to hard to find out just who you really are Vegas.

Wow, using training and checking as a reprisal tool. Pilots are their own worst enemies.

Last edited:
My point was legally it made sense not to release the TA too early.
Why because the BOD said so?

That's it! You made the logic sound foolish and unbelievable.
No logic here stratus, youre happy with a republic deal and you have no clue what it even says, thats right, no clue.

I'm quite happy being at frontier and have no problem staying out of swa and kicking your airlines a$$, again.

WN has somewhere around 2 billion in unrestricted cash, repubilc 90+million , i would love to be able to live in your reality, Ive heard of rose colored glasses, but dude, you have got to be kiddin me.

My point was legally it made sense not to release the TA too early. That's it! You made the logic sound foolish and unbelievable. I'm quite happy being at frontier and have no problem staying out of swa and kicking your airlines a$$, again.

My point is...... how did you know SWA was Dr. Evil until you KNEW what you were getting into at RAH?

I don't get it. Can you logically explain that to me?

Gup

I can't wait to meet you in person at your first PC check now that you will be working for us here at RAH. You better watch what you say...this is a VERY small world now at it's not going to be to hard to find out just who you really are Vegas.

I think you would be wise to apologize now. Threatening someone with retaliation via simulator could get you fired.

And should get you fired- that was probably flame - but if you are in fact a check airman at rah- that's about as bad as scabbing.

To stratus- bring it- we'll do our best and you do yours- I can't WISH you ill will- but I worry what'll happen if we do put our full efforts into den. Maybe that's what we'll do- maybe it's not the best use of our resources. I do think you missed out though. It takes a serious lack of perspective NOT to love your job at wn. I hope republic gives you what you've had and doesn't change for the worse.

Cut the guy some slack. He went from a potential job at a major airline with a raise to flying for a commuter airline in a period of a few hours. You of all people must understand since you work for said commuter airline.

Latest resources

Back