• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks like the F9 deal died from SWAPA NC Tweet

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow...I'm kinda glad they aren't on our list either after listening to Stratus's attitude.

Let's just get this out there,

FAPA gave up...

1) Pay protection with each seat
2) Three year domicle commitment from SWA
3) Higher payscale for FO's immediately

all from a company that makes a profit and has never furloughed a pilot?

I have the impression that the senior members of FAPA sold the rest of the group right down the river to Republic, which will most likely be worse.

Good luck guys.

Can't believe RAH won...think I'm going to be sick. This sucks.

I can't wait to meet you in person at your first PC check now that you will be working for us here at RAH. You better watch what you say...this is a VERY small world now at it's not going to be to hard to find out just who you really are Vegas.

I can't wait to meet you in person at your first PC check now that you will be working for us here at RAH. You better watch what you say...this is a VERY small world now at it's not going to be to hard to find out just who you really are Vegas.

WOW............let the games begin

F9 senior pilots, what were you thinking. You screwed most on your senority list. It would have been a good deal for everyone a few years down the road. There was no hidden agenda, just growth in the areas we needed in DEN and across our current system. Good luck

Quote: I can't wait to meet you in person at your first PC check now that you will be working for us here at RAH. You better watch what you say...this is a VERY small world now at it's not going to be to hard to find out just who you really are Vegas.

Quote: Welcome to you new employer

No sh!+

Last edited:
Welcome to your new employer!

At least with us he still has a job, what do you think WN was going to do with Lynx??? Can you say FLUSH

You bad mouth RAH from day one and you expect me to welcome you with open arms now....Please

Last edited:
Do you even know the details? SWAPA kept us informed of both FAPA and Lynx discussions, yes we had talks with them as well.

It's already been mentioned on here that FAPA did not do the same with their membership. I hope that's not true.

I don't see how a complete integration with RAH is not going to happen.

Good luck..

I know all too well it's a small world and I've told you before...it's nothing against you or your pilots. Get over it.

Latest resources

Back