• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks like Gulfstream got the WSJ's attention

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PIC: The tray table is broke and that is BS. I don't work for a place that has that little concern for passenger comfort.

Chief Pilot: The tray table is deferred. That's it. Take the flight or we'll find someone who will.

PIC: Fine, I'm outta here. I can't believe this type of operation even exists.

YOU ALL: How do you not support the PIC dicission? Are you communist? You're DANGEROUS! Oh my gosh, you're what's wrong with this industry....

This is why I shouldn't troll around in the regional threads. You all (the ones posting against flying with a deferred TCAS) are inexperianced shinny jet blah blah blah. I don't care anymore. Take you're stupid RJ's and enjoy you're 100% TCAS rate.

Don't bother to respond as I'm out. Out out out. See ya. Remind me to never fly 121 again.
This is the second time you said you are "out", please stay that way! oh yeah, never fly 121, you couldn't handle it.
PBR

No, that was the first I said I "was out". Then I begrudgingly came back, sorry to disappoint.

As to what I can "handle"...

I closed Independence Air so you can piss off with "I can't handle 121". 5.5 years there, 3+ as a Captain, typed in the CRJ and B-727. Over 7,000 hours total, less than 100 SE, over 3,500 Turbine PIC. Maybe you can't handle it.

No, that was the first I said I "was out". Then I begrudgingly came back, sorry to disappoint.

I closed Independence Air so you can piss off with "I can't handle 121". 5.5 years there, 3+ as a Captain, typed in the CRJ and B-727. Over 7,000 hours total, less than 100 SE, over 3,500 Turbine PIC. Maybe you can't handle it.
Wow,
Well I have 6.0 years as a Captain, Typed in the CRJ and B737, more than 7000 total, more than 100 SE and at least 4000 turbine PIC, I can handle anything you can, except I can handle the truth.
BTW my airline still exists
PBR

Post #26 and 60, But what can you say, you were probably one of the original PFTers at ACA.
PBR

I never Payed for any job, ACA or otherwise. On post 26 I made a list. Number 5 of the list I said I was done and this can be confirmed by the simple fact that there was no number 6.

A thousand pardons, you have way more experience (no you don't) than me and therefore have (are) the bigger penis.

I never Payed for any job, ACA or otherwise. On post 26 I made a list. Number 5 of the list I said I was done and this can be confirmed by the simple fact that there was no number 6.

A thousand pardons, you have way more experience (no you don't) than me and therefore have (are) the bigger penis.
I in fact do...on all counts. Since you are no longer a line pilot, but are in fact just a pogue, you should leave the heady talk of professional pilot subjects to the pros. Don't you have some Dutch pilots who need to work on their crazy 8s?
PBR

The story actually goes, he wrote the TCAS up earlier in the day after a close call with another aircraft in flight enroute to FLL from NAS. MX ops checked it ok. He wrote it up again in TPA, not sure why, maybe just being a pain in the arse, who knows, ops check ok. He then refused it. Prob. a little gunshy after a "nearmiss" earlier in the day. Not passing judgement from my side, his call not mine. These are just the facts. Kinda hard to discuss this on a message board with only half of the information and everybody speculating on what happened. Seems kinda silly to me

Latest resources

Back