• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks like GK wants to keep AT's ATL, but change schedule a bit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys still need to master the VNAV and autothrottles first. Slow down!

Godspeed!

OYS

I had a Fed on the j/s the other day, and we actually got to talking about A/T and VNAV. He told us a story about how he was on a Delta j/s several years ago, and the A/T's were MEL'd. The PF (he didn't say which one it was) did such a poor job on the airspeed control that the Fed actually called the Delta POI and asked if they had a no A/T module in their training syllabus.

"Their stick and rudder skills had atrophied to the point that they couldn't hold airspeed without the A/T's." is how he described it..

Like arguing with and idiot...

What joint contract are you talking about OYS? We already have one. Did I offer AAI money? No. What are you ranting about? Obviously stuff you just pull out of your @ss.

I don't like bag fees, because it's a complete rip off for YOUR passengers. You see OYS, it's a different way of thinking. You and your bvtt buddy Gen actually like to rape your passenger for more money, for...wait for it....YOUR extra income. That's legacy thinking bro. Your passengers already HATE your product. Do some research. So throwing MORE fees is like adding fuel to the fire. The differences in how SW passengers view SW and the way your passengers view DL is night and day my friend.

Have you ever really listened to your passengers talk in the terminal? I makes me laugh everytime. Heard one guy bitching about the jet bridge not being pulled up to the plane for 15 friggin minutes. His buddy said "That would never happen at Southwest". And guess what? He's right!

I have no worries about the ISL. It will either work for us, or it will be kept seperate. Do you really doubt that? If you do, then your more clueless than I thought.

RF

It will work. The fix is in- sign it or else, regardless of how skewed it is. The infamous plan B, which the ya'll have gleefully crowed about has forced FL to accept the substandard ISL. Not only that, the MEC was forced by WN management to put it to a vote no matter how poor the next deal is. Crow about it- you got what you wanted. This whole scenario was scripted from the beginning and that's the funny part. You will now see how gutless and weak SWAPA is, because it should be apparent to you that WN management calls the shots. No upgrades will be available to WN FO's on the 717 cause it's gonna be fenced. Does FL pilots want the fence? no. Does SWAPA want the fence? who knows, they do what they're told. "B" scale is back boys, ye reap what you sow. So be it.
By the way, look for some give backs on yer section 6 openers next year cause of the "Airtran aquisition". They will make a handy scapegoat the second time around as well.

You're not really going to try to compare your hotels to SWA's are you?

I'll do that. Most of our layovers on INTL routes are very nice due to security reasons. But, you do have the Holiday Inn in Ronkonkama, NY (ISP). Have fun with that.

Bye Bye---General Lee

I'll do that. Most of our layovers on INTL routes are very nice due to security reasons. But, you do have the Holiday Inn in Ronkonkama, NY (ISP). Have fun with that.

Laughing all the way to the bank Gen. Lee!

Like arguing with and idiot...

What joint contract are you talking about OYS? We already have one. Did I offer AAI money? No. What are you ranting about? Obviously stuff you just pull out of your @ss.

I don't like bag fees, because it's a complete rip off for YOUR passengers. You see OYS, it's a different way of thinking. You and your bvtt buddy Gen actually like to rape your passenger for more money, for...wait for it....YOUR extra income. That's legacy thinking bro. Your passengers already HATE your product. Do some research. So throwing MORE fees is like adding fuel to the fire. The differences in how SW passengers view SW and the way your passengers view DL is night and day my friend.

Have you ever really listened to your passengers talk in the terminal? I makes me laugh everytime. Heard one guy bitching about the jet bridge not being pulled up to the plane for 15 friggin minutes. His buddy said "That would never happen at Southwest". And guess what? He's right!

I have no worries about the ISL. It will either work for us, or it will be kept seperate. Do you really doubt that? If you do, then your more clueless than I thought.

RF

I think Six was saying YOU SHOULD HAVE ALREADY HAD A JOINT CONTRACT. You're too late though, now that culture of yours is going downhill. Why didn't you follow the only successful large merger so far? You really might be the next USAir, and that's too bad for you.

And you may not like your bag fees, but what about your "early boarding fees?" Are they not a rip off too? Oh yeah, you get a "free" drink coupon for an extra $10? Expensive drink...... If you really hate all fees, you will rise up against that one too. If not, you are a hypocrite, which we all know is true anyway...... Make your stand, man!

That ISL or SLI of yours will be interesting, because if it does go against you, will you keep seperate ops forever? Talk about a culture clash! USAir number 2, here you go....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Latest resources

Back