• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks like GK wants to keep AT's ATL, but change schedule a bit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I think Six was saying YOU SHOULD HAVE ALREADY HAD A JOINT CONTRACT. You're too late though, now that culture of yours is going downhill. Why didn't you follow the only successful large merger so far? You really might be the next USAir, and that's too bad for you.

And you may not like your bag fees, but what about your "early boarding fees?" Are they not a rip off too? Oh yeah, you get a "free" drink coupon for an extra $10? Expensive drink...... If you really hate all fees, you will rise up against that one too. If not, you are a hypocrite, which we all know is true anyway...... Make your stand, man!

That ISL or SLI of yours will be interesting, because if it does go against you, will you keep seperate ops forever? Talk about a culture clash! USAir number 2, here you go....

Bye Bye---General Lee

Genital,

Why would we need a JOINT contract when we already have one that's better than DL?

Next USair? Hardly. Wait and see Gen, you gonna like it.

Early boarding fee of 10 dollars? So you guys are charging for someone to actually travel WITH their bag and charge upwards of 75 dollars to do that, and you are comparing it to an option to board early....only if you want to?

Nice spin, but not even close to reality. Let me get this straight, because I know your going to say they can just bring a onboard roller board on DL. Well, how exactly does that work on all your long haul flights you keep ranting about? It doesn't bro because DL doesn't give a rat's @ss about the extra charge their 'customers' incur. DL treats them more as a bank account withdrawl than actual customers. Apples and Oranges Genital, and you know it brother.

And exactly how is this ISL going to go against us? Tell me exactly so I can see what the All Knowing Genital thinks he knows..

Oh, and the DL/NW merger didn't go as well as you've made it out to be. I bet you don't ask the hard questions when riding on the JS with the former NW crew. That would be too uncomfortable for you.

RF

Up in your six is a Douuche RF.....But you can't get yourself to block her either eh???

He..I mean Genital Lee, is such a douuche that's it hard to let them get by with the garbage they try to bring in here.

Completely talking out of their @ss mostly.

RF

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back