Looks like Delta is trying to merge with UAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
HolyCrap!

It's right there in the article, the controllers had to send them around otherwise a catosophre was going to happen.

Maybe controllers should not have to tell people to go-around, but I personally feel compelled mightily to tell "instructordude" he is in reality the tail-section of a horse!

Maybe no one should have to tell you to pack your blow-up doll separtely from your carry-on. Could be a little embarrassing going thru security. I do believe I remember something about you "beating it" on 80% of your overnights!

-You Sir-are the commandant of all spank-off booger-eating morons!

-I hate you :(

General, but when your jets get wireless networks you can't just sit there for eight hours.....

All joking aside, I have little doubt the TOGA buttons got pushed before the mike button.

Instructor Dude has a picture of a Mesa, SkyWest, or GoJets 90 seater in his Avitar. Just consider the source.....

(Que 737Pylts generic Fin slam in three, two, one....)
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
LMAO!!
I'm just surprised you didn't blame it on DALPA or the evil DL pilot group!

BTW, instructorwipe claims to be a pilot for gay jets, but as others have pointed out, he's just another troll from another banned username!

You are an idiot. I guess the Pilot not flying should be watching ground movements too instead of watching the plane and the pilot flying. Riiight. Forget looking inside, zero in on parallel taxiways. The United guy was probably on the ground frequency anyway so there was little chance the Delta pilot could have heard anything about a potential crossing. This wasn't a tug crossing a runway, this was a wrong turn. Idiot.

Bye Bye--General Lee

A guy with 9000 posts is calling me an idoit?? When I fly the safety of my crew and passengers come first!:mad: Doesn't sound like safety was even a thought in this particular case.

you can tell by the yellow sticker on the lower outboard side of the #1 engine cowl on instructor dude's avatar that thats a go jets bird. only trans states holdings would be lame enough to put 'do not bump' stickers on their engine cowls. kind of like the tags they make their employees wear beneath their ids that say things like "no horse play." i used to be a waterskier and i can say there is no way 'instructor dude' is a real go jets pilot. If he was, he wouldnt have any time to be posting here because he would be to busy bangin' his sister!

More likely he'd be banging his brother or 5yr old nephew

You Suck!

A guy with 9000 posts is calling me an idoit?? When I fly the safety of my crew and passengers come first!:mad: Doesn't sound like safety was even a thought in this particular case.

I don't believe he called you an "idoit." Maybe that is some French term we are not familiar with, but here goes in good ol' American english:

You sir, are an IDIOT-that's right, IDIOT is the word you were called, and IDIOT I can certainly confirm is what you are.
-WOW!

WOW!!
I only thought that these incursions only happen when MESA's taxiing!

BTW I flew a SKYWest CRJ-700 from BZM to ORD and it had a sticker under the left engine cowl.

Last edited:
I was talking to a Delta FLL gate agent. She said that the return flight almost cancelled. After the incident, they had to pull the CVR. Aparently Delta wants its pilots to sit out their next round-trip. The Delta pilots talked to their cheif pilot and got approval to operate it back to ATL. Is this a common pratice to get pulled offline?

My sources tell me the FAA wanted to pull the CVR and the Data (grounding the jet). Delta convinced them to pull the CVR and fly the plane to ATL. I haven't heard what they proposed for the other aircraft.

As others have said, the TOGA button was probably pushed before the Controller issued an instruction (remember the almost "gear up" landing a few weeks ago and the discussion that insued).

I wish you success!
William
AKA Bill

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back