• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looks like DAL/NWA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wanted to revive this thread real quick to hammer the original poster for making up a line of BS... :smash:

Here's an interesting theory. The DAL/NWA merger is just a smokescreen while the two companies are figuring out how to carve up UAL. DAL is in talks with both companies. CAL doesn't have a dance partner anymore unless AMR is interested.

That has been my thought for a long time. Problem is that, that scenario will cost tons of money and lead to a lot of government oversight.

CAL doesn't have a dance partner anymore unless AMR is interested.

God i hope you are right.....I dont think AMR wants to merge with anyone. If they do anything they will wait for foreign ownership to be okayed someday and merge or buy British Airways....

I am sure the NWA guys want their 744s fenced, maybe up to 5 years from DAL pilots. We can do the same to the DC9s--fence them down. If it comes from their own fleet, and we all know about it, then they can deal with it. Maybe a 5 year fence on that too will do.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hi General,

Our fence with Republic lasted twenty years,...by then, we'll both be working in Walmart as Greeters !

Latest resources

Back