Looking for some of my old CFI's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
tracearabians said:
Hey avi, I agree with you on that. This guy needs to leave the names out!

What was I supposed to say...I know this dude that was hired at ACA in 2000 and a chick that was hired at Commut Air in 1999 if anyone as any info please let me know. I'm pretty sure that wouldn't have worked all that well.....Once again I wasn't looking for any thing too secret just looking for a "where are they now" kind of thing...I've seen this kind of post "hey I'm looking for..." plenty of times on flightinfo over the past few years so I'm not worried about it.

AVI8V1 said:
it seems ironic that he's willing to post someone else's info while protecting his own identity with a screen-name.
btw corn- don't drink any more coffee (another classic scene)

I have nothing to hide....anyone that knows me can tell its me when I post. I've been called out many times by people who know me...they are like are you great cornholio on flightinfo...and im like yes how did you tell...and they usually say something like you type the way you talk....anyways most people that know me in the industry call me Skippy and I'm a Capt at Trans States....so AVI8V1...you gonna tell us who you are...or are you gonna hide like the mouse you are???

i don't believe you told me who you are at all. I call all trans states captains skippy. lets just say that I am a captain at a large airline. I firmly believe that no personal information should be disseminated by third parties on the internet without first party approval. Find your cfi's some other way. And don't try to call me out because I hold the chalk and I'm drawing the line. Adios beavis.

great cornholio said:
I have nothing to hide....anyone that knows me can tell its me when I post. I've been called out many times by people who know me...they are like are you great cornholio on flightinfo... quote]

Don't you mean the great cornholio on flightinfolio?

ok that was cheesy...sorry.:p

Latest resources

Back