Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

great cornholio

Are you threatening me??
Well I was sitting reserve today and of course was bored. For some reason I got to thinking about what ever happened to some of my old CFI's. With that said does anyone know:

Jessica Riggler....She was my CFI for my private at Dulles Aviaition in Manassas, VA...last I heard she was at Commut Air, but that was years ago. Would have been hired there sometime in 1999. I think I heard she got married to her man at the time she was my CFI his name was Marshal or something like that and he flew corporate, I don't remember what he flew or who he flew for.

James Rankin...He was my CFI for my CFI at Cloud Dancer Aviation in Daytona Beach. Last I heard he was with ACA/Indy....obviously hes not there anymore. Last time I talked to him was a few years ago and he was an F/O on the CRJ based in ORD. He would have been hired at ACA in late 2000 or early 2001.

Thanks
Great Cornholio

if you are going to post someone else's full name and where they work on the internet perhaps you should come out of your great shroud oh great one.

did you ever try the airman database on FAA.gov? Probably can get an address to mail them to get in contact.

AVI8V1 said:
if you are going to post someone else's full name and where they work on the internet perhaps you should come out of your great shroud oh great one.

Are you threatening him? (an inside Cornholio joke) :p

WMUSIGPI said:
did you ever try the airman database on FAA.gov? Probably can get an address to mail them to get in contact.

Nope haven't tried that. I was mainly just looking to see if anyone knew where they were now...not neccessarily trying to get back in contact with them, though guess that would be cool too. You know I was just looking for something like Oh yeah James was in my new hire class at ABC or I just flew with him the other day at XYZ or something like that.

Stifler's Mom said:
Are you threatening him? (an inside Cornholio joke) :p

Thats always one of the top Cornholio lines. Anyways I didn't think I put more info out there then other people I've seen post to ask if anyone knew what ever happened to someone they knew back in the day.

Check your PM's where Jessica and Marshall are at.

Cornholio has no bunghole

Latest resources

Back