Looking for S-3 bubbas at AirTran

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Balut

Went to the DC Air, Inc. job fair last month and spoke with an AirTran rep. He encouraged getting an internal recommendation. If there are any former S-3 bubbas flying for AirTran that may know me (Balut: VS-33, VS-35, VS-41, VS-21, CVN-72) I'd appreciate a PM. Thanks.

charterpuke,
Holy schnikeys dude, lighten up.
Balut,
PM me. I'm not USN, but I'd like to chat witcha.

charterpuke said:

Duuude, you gots somma dat anger management issues like goin on. It be like you be like ole Nanc Reagan like sayin "jus say NO!" Da Balut Dude jus be tryin to hook up wit da peeps dat were servin in da good ole Navy wit him and now are workin at da Tranny.

Happy huntin Balut Dude!!!!!!!!!

Free Flight Training in the Navy = 2 Million+

Serving your Country = Great

Getting a Rec Letter from someone you never flew with because you were Navy =
Priceless

BFL370 said:

Priceless

What are the odds that in an average 8 year long flying assignment you might not remember everyone you flew with or where they went after separating from the Navy? Not so Priceless to me. Remember he was in the Navy...not some little charter outfit in the midwest.

BFL370 said:

Priceless

military pay = a nickel at a time in the ear, just ask our ex's and long lost families

Serving out long commitments and deployments = wet behind the ear civi only folks getting on at the majors in the late '90s years ahead of military pilots and bragging about it

Watching a civi only guy complain about military comradery by making a lame priceless joke = ............

Last edited:
BFL370 said:

Priceless

Landing a jet on a pitching deck on a moonless night at 3 am or having the final approach course changing all the way down the chute - something a civilian guy will never understand or have to deal with.
A fellow Navy tailhooker understands that Balut has proven he has the required skills. When the runway isn't moving it makes the approach that much easier - no matter what the weather.

Balut - hang in there and you will meet some Navy guys who know and/or flew with you. Keep trying to make contact with anyone you knew. I recently went through the same struggles. Progress was slow but I kept at it and eventually succeeded.

Latest resources

Back