Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

phillipny

Hey everyone,

If you are interested or know any pilots interested... Im looking for great commercial pilots that can sit Left Seat for my aerial photography business. I am a pilot myself, and photographer, and started a company doing Air to Air photography for other pilots/companies.

I have a single engine Piper that I have based in New jersey and we are flying it around the country working with other Light Aircraft owners. We occasionally get an owner who flies small Jets and those are great to photograph.

In general, looking for or hoping any referrals, for pilots all across USA or based in the North East near myself... that would feel competent in formation flying, air to air, and doing long cross countries around the States.

Pilot Portraits

http://pilotportraits.com
------

Check us out in AOPA Pilot for our advertisement in the back

------

Some of the services we do:

- Professional Air to Air and Ground Photography

- 3d video capture in HD

- Wing tip mounted cameras filming the Target Plane (2d and 3d)

- Inflight audio recording transmissions

- Printed, large framed photographs

and most recently developed

- 3d simulation video using GPS and Google Earth data. A full flight simulator after the shoot, using 3d terrain and 3d model of the Target Airplane!

- Ability to 'fly' the Target Plane after the shoot, with full control; An amazing new option we developed like a video game. A great tool for training and post flight review.

-------------

Pilot Portraits Photography and Videography

--------------

Wanted to share with our site with aviation Photography and Videography. We are commercial pilots and photographers and combining the 2, for the aviation community.

Working with Air to Air, Portrait and Aerial photography, and updating this website of videos and photographs at http://pilotportraits.com . I created Pilot Portraits to document the flying careers of private pilots and commercial aviation businesses, and their business websites.

Share the link with any person who may enjoy the aviation work.

PP1.jpeg

PP2.jpeg

PP3.jpeg

PP4.jpeg

PP5.jpeg

PP6.jpeg

Hey guys, Ive posted for about a month with only one pilot write me who is interested.

Is there another forum that is better suited for finding commercial pilots for hire (for my photo plane platform) ??

im getting all these jobs this summer in midwest and texas, and im unable to do any of them because I cant fly the plane and take pictures at the same time
p

if it were me, i would hit up a nearby flight school for some local talent. surely theres a CFI floating around that would jump all over this?!?

thats true, i do want a competent pilot that knows tight tolerance flying and comfortable near other planes in the air. I posted here to find the best of the best.

But most pilots on the Hangar forum dont really have too much time outside of their airline jobs to fly GA again.

If you know anyone who may find this work cool, please forward them over to me or email me
[email protected]
p

Latest resources

Back