Looking for NJA Pilot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are people following you?

Seriously, lighten up there is more important things to worry about in life. A quick search on this forum would have easily answered his question.

In reality anyone issued with a company BB, has either made some sort of call, emailed, browsed or installed some sort of program. Any of these could be considered going against NJ's policy of company material.

ok, you and the rest of the 5% 'ers can go first then.

the use of company email is for company use only.....I dont have the exact number in front of me and IM not gonna look it up.

I for sure am not gonna be the dumb$hit that gives that out on a public board.

Maybe while hiding in the tub wearing your aluminum foil hat, you should crack the FOM. :D:)
P1.16.6
"Occasional and incidental personal use is permitted..."

And after reading your last post... do you like your crow served hot or cold? :cool:

Last edited:
Maybe while hiding in the tub wearing your aluminum foil hat, you should crack the FOM. :D:)
P1.16.6
"Occasional and incidental personal use is permitted..."

And after reading your last post... do you like your crow served hot or cold? :cool:

glad you took the time to look it up......does that include giving it out on a public board?

what if you being interview by CNN....would you tell them the addy on national TV?....what do you think the company would think of that?....its no diffrent

you want me to lighten up, but that's exactly the problem. We don't need any help to get into trouble, so stop helping.

glad you took the time to look it up......does that include giving it out on a public board?
I guess that would include the ASAP board also. :rolleyes:
It is not like it finding an email is like cracking the launch codes at NORAD.

what if you being interview by CNN....would you tell them the addy on national TV?....what do you think the company would think of that?....its no diffrent
Yes it is different. See FOM P1.6.2 It is prohibited.

you want me to lighten up, but that's exactly the problem. We don't need any help to get into trouble, so stop helping.

What trouble are you talking about? This is just some guy asking a question so he can reconnect.

Latest resources

Back