• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for Mentor Captains

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why don't you guys cut him some slack;he said he's still an f/o looking to upgrade in a year.plenty of time to learn the do and don't from the captains he's flying with.

This post makes me think of the creepy old guy from Family Guy.

"Hey little boy... I got some candy if you come over here and take your shirt off."

Naked Photos....

I am not gay!!! ...and just to prove it, I'll have sex with any one of your wives! You just have to send me the naked photos first.

Interesting how "Mr. Not Gay" wants naked photos, but he didn't specify what these photos should be of...... Male, Female, whatever. Bi-curious perhaps?

-I'm not saying you're gay, just that you would probably hold one in your mouth until the swelling went down.....

-Te he he he

you want to be a captain,

but you'll have sex with yourself if i send you a picture of my wife? first you need to be a man of sound thinking. good judgment. why hurt yourself and sprain your hand against the bedpost and not be able to go to the sim? otherwise , how could you perform the aborted takeoff required for the type. guess it's more time in the right seat. if you'll openly say youll have sex with my wife, i don't think i'd want you flying an approach with ceiling indef, 001 OVC, 1800RVR... you're not ready..

Latest resources

Back