Looking for Leads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PMVULB AvMgr said:
Philip Morris (Altria) will move a second G-4 to RIC once their new G-550' are delivered, which will obviously require additional crews. Address your inquiry to Phil Duffy, Base Manager.

PMVULB AvMgr:

Please check your PM. Thanks.

Please help 750Driver out

Just wanted to issue a very public and very sincere thanks to 750Driver. He took valuable time from his job search to assist me, a total stranger, and did so without reservation or reward.

If anyone out there can help me repay his kindness by sending him some leads, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks again, 750Driver, stay the course...:)

Viliamu

I second that... I have corresponded with him over the past year or so and it's time for his number to come up. Anyone with any leads please let him know. He's the type of guy who'll let others in on whatever information he has even though he is trying to find something for himself...

Viliamu said:
Just wanted to issue a very public and very sincere thanks to 750Driver. He took valuable time from his job search to assist me, a total stranger, and did so without reservation or reward. If anyone out there can help me repay his kindness by sending him some leads, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks again, 750Driver, stay the course...:)

Viliamu

h25b said:
I second that... I have corresponded with him over the past year or so and it's time for his number to come up. Anyone with any leads please let him know. He's the type of guy who'll let others in on whatever information he has even though he is trying to find something for himself...

Thanks to all of you for the kind words - 750 :)

Latest resources

Back