Looking for Leads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

750driver

Just wondering ... Does anyone have any corporate leads out of RIC? My wife and I are considering a move so the twins can grow up closer to family. You can PM me if you wish. Thanks.

Norfolk-Southern has an operation there, and not long ago a utility based there was looking for pilots. I will see if I can find it for you.

I know this isn't RIC but in Phoenix the Earnhart group was hiring. You probably saw the add but I just making sure.

psysicx said:
I know this isn't RIC but in Phoenix the Earnhart group was hiring. You probably saw the add but I just making sure.

:rolleyes::confused:

There's nothing more useful than a corporate PHX lead for a guy who wants to move to RIC. Maybe he can commute...

I think psysicx was just trying to be helpful to 750driver since he currently resides in the PHX area (or so I think since he's been helpful with leads for me around PHX.) :cool:

Hey 750 Driver, I interviewed at Norfolk Southern earlier this year. They scheduled me a 2nd interview to hire me and called me at the last minute and said they got a new CEO and all hiring is frozen now. You might still try them but I think they are still on a hiring freeze. Would have been a good job but, oh well...

Psysicx knows I'm here in PHX, so he's just trying to help out. I do appreciate all the good suggestions given in this thread. I'll send out a few resumes to the previously mentioned employers and see what turns up. Thanks again :)

Wang Chung said:
:rolleyes::confused:

There's nothing more useful than a corporate PHX lead for a guy who wants to move to RIC. Maybe he can commute...

I actually did a 2 leg commute from IAD to PHX each way, for over a year. Talk about brutal ! Never again ...

Philip Morris (Altria) will move a second G-4 to RIC once their new G-550' are delivered, which will obviously require additional crews. Address your inquiry to Phil Duffy, Base Manager.

Latest resources

Back