• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Looking for Leads

750driver

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 13, 2001
Posts
368
Total Time
5500
Just wondering ... Does anyone have any corporate leads out of RIC? My wife and I are considering a move so the twins can grow up closer to family. You can PM me if you wish. Thanks.
 

FlyFlyFly

Registered Offender
Joined
Feb 3, 2004
Posts
425
Total Time
5K
Norfolk-Southern has an operation there, and not long ago a utility based there was looking for pilots. I will see if I can find it for you.
 

psysicx

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 14, 2003
Posts
2,252
Total Time
-----
I know this isn't RIC but in Phoenix the Earnhart group was hiring. You probably saw the add but I just making sure.
 

Wang Chung

Everybody have fun tonite
Joined
Feb 20, 2003
Posts
239
Total Time
4200
psysicx said:
I know this isn't RIC but in Phoenix the Earnhart group was hiring. You probably saw the add but I just making sure.

:rolleyes::confused:

There's nothing more useful than a corporate PHX lead for a guy who wants to move to RIC. Maybe he can commute...
 

BOZO

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 8, 2005
Posts
81
Total Time
enough
I think psysicx was just trying to be helpful to 750driver since he currently resides in the PHX area (or so I think since he's been helpful with leads for me around PHX.) :cool:
 

cosmotheassman

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 7, 2004
Posts
466
Total Time
4000
Hey 750 Driver, I interviewed at Norfolk Southern earlier this year. They scheduled me a 2nd interview to hire me and called me at the last minute and said they got a new CEO and all hiring is frozen now. You might still try them but I think they are still on a hiring freeze. Would have been a good job but, oh well...
 

750driver

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 13, 2001
Posts
368
Total Time
5500
Psysicx knows I'm here in PHX, so he's just trying to help out. I do appreciate all the good suggestions given in this thread. I'll send out a few resumes to the previously mentioned employers and see what turns up. Thanks again :)
 

750driver

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 13, 2001
Posts
368
Total Time
5500
Wang Chung said:
:rolleyes::confused:

There's nothing more useful than a corporate PHX lead for a guy who wants to move to RIC. Maybe he can commute...

I actually did a 2 leg commute from IAD to PHX each way, for over a year. Talk about brutal ! Never again ...
 

PMVULB AvMgr

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Posts
319
Philip Morris (Altria) will move a second G-4 to RIC once their new G-550' are delivered, which will obviously require additional crews. Address your inquiry to Phil Duffy, Base Manager.
 

750driver

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 13, 2001
Posts
368
Total Time
5500
PMVULB AvMgr said:
Philip Morris (Altria) will move a second G-4 to RIC once their new G-550' are delivered, which will obviously require additional crews. Address your inquiry to Phil Duffy, Base Manager.

PMVULB AvMgr:

Please check your PM. Thanks.
 

Viliamu

Member
Joined
Jun 9, 2005
Posts
10
Total Time
2750
Please help 750Driver out

Just wanted to issue a very public and very sincere thanks to 750Driver. He took valuable time from his job search to assist me, a total stranger, and did so without reservation or reward.

If anyone out there can help me repay his kindness by sending him some leads, I would appreciate it very much.

Thanks again, 750Driver, stay the course...:)

Viliamu
 

h25b

Left for ProPilotWorld
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Posts
1,829
Total Time
.....
I second that... I have corresponded with him over the past year or so and it's time for his number to come up. Anyone with any leads please let him know. He's the type of guy who'll let others in on whatever information he has even though he is trying to find something for himself...
 

750driver

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 13, 2001
Posts
368
Total Time
5500
Viliamu said:
Just wanted to issue a very public and very sincere thanks to 750Driver. He took valuable time from his job search to assist me, a total stranger, and did so without reservation or reward. If anyone out there can help me repay his kindness by sending him some leads, I would appreciate it very much. Thanks again, 750Driver, stay the course...:)

Viliamu

h25b said:
I second that... I have corresponded with him over the past year or so and it's time for his number to come up. Anyone with any leads please let him know. He's the type of guy who'll let others in on whatever information he has even though he is trying to find something for himself...

Thanks to all of you for the kind words - 750 :)
 

aeronautic1

Virgil_Tracy
Joined
Sep 9, 2003
Posts
716
Total Time
3500
too bad...

... there are not mutual transfers in corpoate aviation. Ocean Raiders; we know what these are.
 
Top