• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

Looking for info on Citation 500/501's

acpilot

I am...PROFESSOR FATE!
Total Time
+/-MMM
I work for a charter outfit in the SW and we are looking for a Citation 500/501 to add to the cert. Are there any strange MX/safety issues that we should be looking for and how much total time is "too much time" to consider?

Also, if anyone knows an owner willing to consider adding his/her jet to a 135 cert, PM me.

Thanks,
ACP

CitationUltra

Total Time
I work for a charter outfit in the SW and we are looking for a Citation 500/501 to add to the cert. Are there any strange MX/safety issues that we should be looking for and how much total time is "too much time" to consider?

Also, if anyone knows an owner willing to consider adding his/her jet to a 135 cert, PM me.

Thanks,
ACP
I would avoid any aircraft over about 7,500 hours TTAF. ALso, be aware that the airplanes will not carry anything, so they are really very poor charter airplanes. Have you considered a CE550/Bravo? Much better useful load for charter operations.