• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for Hawaiian A321 Pay Rates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Do you think te Australian domestic pilots are jonesing for a Brisbane layover?

dan- man my last SYD trip i got skunked... went to manly and went as far north as north narrabeen... i was jonesing pretty bad for something rideable... broke my heart...

Bummer, Gotta love love those crisp blue offshore days there. I wouldn't trade our surf for anything but it's sure great getting to sample something different for a day.

Yes. That's you dicko. Nothing if not agreeable.

Here's the secret to this gig. Sipping bourbon in Louisville with great people is better than sipping wine with dicks in Paris. I'd rather be in midland with great people, than a$$holes in FLL. ITS VERY RARE THAT THE PLACE DEFINES THE EXPERIENCE. Even if I say that knowing a bit of alone time on a beach is pretty great.

In this specific example- I hardly think you guys have been to Brisbane. Sydney might have made your case better-
Took 3 seconds of google to find someone who agrees.
Louisville has it all over Brisbane.

"BRISBANE has been singled out as one of the ugliest cities in the world, and an example of ?chaotic ugliness?, says one of the world?s leading philosophers."
http://www.news.com.au/travel/trave...-alain-de-botton/story-e6frfq80-1226867420594

Wave,

You've never been to Brisbane and you didn't read the article that you quoted.

Yes, i've been to Brisbane. Yes, Australian pilots hope that they have a Brisbane layover. The article you quoted referenced a Swiss born self anointed philosopher who admitted that he used photographs of the wrong city. Then, admitted that he was wrong after quietly deleting his Facebook pages.

You have proven quite convincingly, that you're an insular ignorant hick with delusions of grandeur. Try to get out more, or pick a subject that you know something about. I'll let you take the Midland Texas travelogue.

Cheers,

D

I have been to Brisbane- business trip 4 years ago now, exploring a new supplier
It's kinda like Jacksonville to me- it's good- but it's not off the charts I must go there and automatically better than Louisville -
Some of you just like to say you've been to international spots and be cool with your friends about your Brisbane layover- knowing most people have never been-

And hey- I'm all about travel- get out of dodge- and I personally won't mind doing it. But the pecker contest about it when it comes to work??

No-
In fact, that's the danger in it. You start coveting international simply because it's international. Respecting it more. Respecting domestic flying less.
Next thing you know, you're General Lee and thoroughly willing to outsource domestic flying all bc you aren't going to the Jacksonville of australia

Funny, that's exactly what I thought when I saw you were posting again, Wacky-jack. :laugh:

That mean you're sticking up for dicko's post Ty. Thought we were boys? C'mon man

Hey dicko, had any Jacksonville layovers lately?? So much better than sdf!

I'll take your silence as you knowing I've been to Brisbane, and you unable to figure out how to respond. That's usually how our interactions go, so...nothing new

(How was that for "insular"?) ;)

"Hick" was funny though for a Vegas transplant from California :)

Latest resources

Back