Looking for Corprate or Part 135 gig!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sluminginpit said:
Forget the question! This board continues to be a complete waste!

The corporate board is actually the best forum on Flightinfo. IF someone has any information to offer they will usually chime in. The topic you brought up has been beaten to death due the massive influx of airline pilots now thinking "the grass is greener on the other side."

Send me a PM if you'd like any other help...

[
I need about a month off....somehow i dont see that happenin.

The man has me down.

If your nice this holiday season, maybe me and Rice will put down on our Christmas card list!!

I've heard you're having Turkey at 30 West this year?

Peace out Biatch!!:bawling:

:crying:[/quote]

Gumby said:
[
I need about a month off....somehow i dont see that happenin.

The man has me down.

If your nice this holiday season, maybe me and Rice will put down on our Christmas card list!!

I've heard you're having Turkey at 30 West this year?

Peace out Biatch!!:bawling:

:crying:
[/QUOTE]

I expect a nice card from you two biatches. A few greenbacks in there would be nice of you also. It is the time of year for giving you know..

Tgiving on the plane!? oh helll no....thats gotta be rice - taking the family dog out to some vacation home.

you know my address, I will be looking for the card.

:D

I expect a nice card from you two biatches. A few greenbacks in there would be nice of you also. It is the time of year for giving you know..

Tgiving on the plane!? oh helll no....thats gotta be rice - taking the family dog out to some vacation home.

you know my address, I will be looking for the card.

I'll pass on the address to Rice, and I guess you could use the greenbacks, to buy some "cigs" if need be, or maybe purchase a lovely "shank" for the upcoming Festivus...:eek:

:D[/quote]

Thanks gulfstream and hb25, sluminpit, I am only try to give insight, You should have no problem getting a 135 job, absolutley!

Alot of commercial pilots want to go corporate, therefore I'm just stating the facts, load the baggage, put the coffee and sodas on board, ( there is no union) and if the part 91 job sells, the airplane, there is no union to protect you! Yu must call the F/a and ask her what is going , even if she has been shopping til 10pm and buying cokes at a discount. and she brought sheets for the beds on the aircraft, Corporate is so much different than commercial, how many of you know how to use Navpack software and bill the clients????????????

When you manage a jet for 135, do you know when the maintenence is due?

That is your responsibility! Do you know how to log on the engines and send it to insurance companies?

do you take an aircraft with history and find out someone has been pencil wipping your aircraft?

How about all the BS, from the broker who wants to sell the aircraft to a famous person, and your out of time, how do you handle that mess?

Yeah, yippe, I've sat around sharon osburn to make up her mind!

My point, I;ve flown with toooooo many commercial pilots, who haven't got a clue about corporate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote from Mrs. Doubtfire....

"I am job. I...am...job."

MissKittyKat said:
Thanks gulfstream and hb25, sluminpit, I am only try to give insight, You should have no problem getting a 135 job, absolutley!

Alot of commercial pilots want to go corporate, therefore I'm just stating the facts, load the baggage, put the coffee and sodas on board, ( there is no union) and if the part 91 job sells, the airplane, there is no union to protect you! Yu must call the F/a and ask her what is going , even if she has been shopping til 10pm and buying cokes at a discount. and she brought sheets for the beds on the aircraft, Corporate is so much different than commercial, how many of you know how to use Navpack software and bill the clients????????????

When you manage a jet for 135, do you know when the maintenence is due?

That is your responsibility! Do you know how to log on the engines and send it to insurance companies?

do you take an aircraft with history and find out someone has been pencil wipping your aircraft?

How about all the BS, from the broker who wants to sell the aircraft to a famous person, and your out of time, how do you handle that mess?

Yeah, yippe, I've sat around sharon osburn to make up her mind!

My point, I;ve flown with toooooo many commercial pilots, who haven't got a clue about corporate!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest resources

Back