• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gulfstream 200 said:
26 hour flights?
hanging around to clean?

sounds like a real first class safe operation there!!

jeeeeesus...flightinfo.com never ceases to amaze me.

she didn't say the pilots flew 26 hrs and don't you ever help your FA? what kinda team are you on. :smash:

klax-vtbd about a 20 hr duty day. plus whatever you were up before and after---loooong day--reality. not safe? not first class? go figure.

Last edited:
semperfido said:
she didn't say the pilots flew 26 hrs and don't you ever help your FA? what kinda team are you on. :smash:

klax-vtbd about a 20 hr duty day. plus whatever you were up before and after---loooong day--reality. not safe? not first class? go figure.

Is the FA not there for safety? bet she is pretty useless after 26hrs.

and NO - a 20+hr duty day is not safe, its not normal. Its called a crew swap wherever you fuel (PANC,Osaka) -- pilots and FA's.

Gumby said:
C'mon there Fitty....Where's your manners for the young lady!! I figured doing that "nickel" upstate, improved ones' manners....Maybe not!:smash:

Well, back to BOX, to DWELL....

I only did 2-3 box-dweller...and all I did was pump iron and get huge - no attitude improvement here. I'm still out to get THE MAN.

dont get me goin' Gumby...

:D

Pumpin' up Fitty...

:rolleyes:
Gulfstream 200 said:
I only did 2-3 box-dweller...and all I did was pump iron and get huge - no attitude improvement here. I'm still out to get THE MAN.

dont get me goin' Gumby...

Well, I see someone woke up with the cranky pants on in PANC!! You still living under that Black cloud of late? Maybe a more jovial attitude with the impending holiday season would change yer luck around?

:D

Ok, thanks people and screenames, I was just trying to be honest to the person who was commercial and looking to get into corporate.

Yes, the pilots did swap after x amount of hours, and yes it is long hours on occaision and no I'm not worthless after x amount of hours, Let me commend the Pic who I worked with who says " MissKitty" go get some sleep in the cabin while the pax are sleeping. Let me commend the Pic who takes me around on layovers and helps me buy magazines, liquor, special requests, dvds, don't let flightinfo amaze you, I am just trying to be very honest with someone who goes commercial to private flying.

There are many more tasks involved, and no I am not horny or scared. This board let me to a job offer, I only did not take it recently because my mom is dying of cancer.

My boyfriend and I managed here a jet, we the Navpak! We did the catering, I did the hotel arrangements,

I was trying to give insight to someone who wants to go corporate, and international, some of the gulfstreams and globals are long range, therefore many hours are included, If you don't eatright, exercise, take vitamins and try to stay healthy, you won't make it in this world, this is not a six hour flying day and then head to the bar for drinks all night long.

I'm not trying to sound cross, my point is just be prepared to work, you will have many jobs outside of flying to make it right, and you will work responsibly with a co-pilot and f/a to get the job done right!

Best of luck,
Sincerely,
MissKittyKat

Miss KittyKats boyforiend was the guy in Office Space who knocks on the door selling magazines...

"hehro, Iz manage da jet, Iz the Navpak"

WTF.

Gumby said:

You aint $hittin Gumby....clouds followin' me everywhere!

I need about a month off....somehow i dont see that happenin.

The man has me down.

:crying:

Latest resources

Back