Looking for Corprate or Part 135 gig!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sluminginpit

I have spent the last 7 yrs flying for the regionals, but would now like to leave for corprate. I have 7000 hrs with 3000 pic 121, including 1000 pic in jets with 2 type ratings. Any ideas on companies in the northwest or southwest would be appreciated.

Last edited:
semperfido said:
this is starting to sound like a broken record :)

I was just thinking the same thing.

I'm just waiting for the guy who would like to use his CRJ-700 experience as a selling point for a Global Express position..

My advice for the original poster (and NO, I'm not trying to be a smart a$$)...

1. Lose the "3000 pic 121" and change it to "3000 PIC."

- Not many in corporate care whether that PIC time came from 121. It just makes you seem (and I'm sure you don't really feel that way) like you think that your time running back and forth from the same hub/spoke system is somehow more valuable than a typed/current Falcon driver that goes in and out of God knows where...

2. What type ratings do you hold ???

- If they happen to be a G-IV, HS-125, LR-JET, CE-500, CE-750, etc... then you need to market them better than "1000 PIC in jets with 2 type ratings"...

3. Follow the above advice carefully in order to shake off the 121 stink that numerous Part 91 operators are unfairly sniffing for... They want people coming to work for them that REALLY WANT TO WORK for THEM, and they REALLY DON'T WANT someone who wants to work for them just because they really don't like working at their current employer.

Last edited:
Serious????

I would lose the "Waiting to fly the really big ones !" part of your profile too. This might help you get some info. There are those of us who have taken the corporate route by choice. Having a job makes you a lucky person, appreciate it. Cause when you don't have a job (my situation) you would think anything with wings that pays the bill is a good job.

There are some really good replies here, I worked both 91 and 135 and 121s, at my 91 job, no no no schedule. when the owner goes that is when you go.

Also worked on the Global with a pilot with crj experience, lacked experience in corporate, and Atlantic crossings, but overall a good job. 91 doesn't always mean more money or a great schedule, these were things that I missed, the money was more than decent, but did I see my family, hello, not not at all.

I even cleaned stairs on these aircraft, the pilots pitched in and cleaned too, some things I don't see on this board. The pilots helped me dump catering on international flights, some of these flights being 26 hours long, with many stops, something I havent seen posted here either.

If you like your job your flying then go for it! Gratefully, I've always managed but that is the tip of the iceberg, It is work! Be prepared to work and make your money, good luck and let me know if you need a F/A!

Love MisskittyKat

Have a great night.

MissKittyKat said:
There are some really good replies here, I worked both 91 and 135 and 121s, at my 91 job, no no no schedule. when the owner goes that is when you go.

Also worked on the Global with a pilot with crj experience, lacked experience in corporate, and Atlantic crossings, but overall a good job. 91 doesn't always mean more money or a great schedule, these were things that I missed, the money was more than decent, but did I see my family, hello, not not at all.

I even cleaned stairs on these aircraft, the pilots pitched in and cleaned too, some things I don't see on this board. The pilots helped me dump catering on international flights, some of these flights being 26 hours long, with many stops, something I havent seen posted here either.

If you like your job your flying then go for it! Gratefully, I've always managed but that is the tip of the iceberg, It is work! Be prepared to work and make your money, good luck and let me know if you need a F/A!

Love MisskittyKat

Have a great night.

26 hour flights?
hanging around to clean?

sounds like a real first class safe operation there!!

jeeeeesus...flightinfo.com never ceases to amaze me.

Gulfstream 200 said:
26 hour flights?
hanging around to clean?

sounds like a real first class safe operation there!!

jeeeeesus...flightinfo.com never ceases to amaze me.

C'mon there Fitty....Where's your manners for the young lady!! I figured doing that "nickel" upstate, improved ones' manners....Maybe not!:smash:

Well, back to BOX, to DWELL....

Latest resources

Back