• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Looking for advice

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you answer yes to the question, don't they give you an opportunity to explain what happened? Most applications have a space for an explaination. You should answer truthfully, then have a good concise explaination. If you have all of the documentation, it should be easy to explain during the interview. You want to tell them about it up-front, not have them ask you about it later.

Typed explanation

I second the recommendation that you type up a page regarding your incident, with names and contact info of people who can speak for you. In the "Reason for Leaving" box, just put down, "See attachment."

In a way, this is a positive experience. You were exonerated, and were offered your old job, with back pay and everything. In other words, the company was wrong and realized it (or else, it was afraid of a wrongful termination lawsuit :rolleyes: ). For that reason, I would have no hesitation about explaining your episode fully in writing on the app via an attachment.

Be sure you put full identifying information about yourself on the attachment in case it becomes separated from the app form, and bring a copy of your complete application with you to the interview.

That’s a first Bobby, agrees with my advice. Did we check to see if this guy has a four-year degree from an accredited institution? Other wise this whole advice thing could be waste of time.

pilotyip said:
That’s a first Bobby, agrees with my advice. Did we check to see if this guy has a four-year degree from an accredited institution? Other wise this whole advice thing could be waste of time.
Irrelevant and immaterial to this discussion, Yip. If you want to start up another degree debate, start it on a new thread.

I knew you would bite, thanks for keeping the faith Bobby.

Latest resources

Back