Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are correct

Shrek said:
Explain why it would be the LOCAL reps and the TSA MEC that would be at fault again?!!

Since the post was from UsAirways Code-aPhone?........or are you saying the UsAirlines MEC is at fault?

The message is from the MEC not the LEC.

I think PCL128 has much to learn about the inner workings of a union.

You may not like an operation or a particular company, but they are not scabs until they cross a picket line and are condemned by th union. In this case, it appears they have the backing of ALPA.

An interesting group of replies.....also an interesting code a phone.

Take it from me, as I dealt with the U MEC and ALPA for a number of years. This code a phone is indicative of ONE thing and ONE thing only. Right now, it is every group for themselves......and it has been for quite some time. The U MEC just has finally figured it out. Further, the U ALPA group must be looking at finding jobs for some of its group that has been furloughed.

The day the major carrier pilots can expect support (other than is "strong" language from others on a web board) from regional pilots and vice-versa is way over. What is surprising is that what took 50 years to build was torn down in a tenth of the time.

So play your cards in this business carefully, and with the knowledge that your fellow airman will cut your throat for an upgrade, a bigger airplane, or a bigger paycheck.......all under the watchful eye of ALPA and DW.

A350

Rez O. Lewshun said:
I miss a growing industry. They make lots of pie. No need to share the only pie. You get your own pie...

Ha, ha! Isn't that ALPA's motto? Or is it "every man for himself"? :rolleyes:

Apparently, the motto of the U MEC is "F-everybody else. I got mine!" TC

AA717driver said:
Ha, ha! Isn't that ALPA's motto? Or is it "every man for himself"? :rolleyes:

Apparently, the motto of the U MEC is "F-everybody else. I got mine!" TC

"Pull Up the Rope, I'm IN!"

Newsflash...the Mainline MEC hasn't a clue what goes on outside of their world..."Piedmont, they got all those RJs right?"

The UsAirways MEC has made a grievous error and it will be corrected with a retraction very soon.

U does not support that airline in any way shape or form.

Why not post a retraction NOW, as opposed to very soon??

Latest resources

Back