Look out, world....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
congratulations!

The private checkride is one you will never forget. It's when you go from not a licensed pilot to a licensed pilot. No matter how many rides you take, that will never happen again.

Congratulations!

I'm with some of the others, though, I really think you should celebrate by changing that d a m n creepy, friggin' avatar.

I've been haunted by it. I can see it every time my eyes close, like on most of my route today.

Way to go. What an awesome feeling, huh?

gkrangers said:
Oh and I'm gonna need a safety pilot to split time with..pal.
heh heh, have your people call my people, and we'll set something up :) we need to bring c172gal along, i know she's another riddle student.

k_EAT=ho_ME said:
Congratulations!

I'm with some of the others, though, I really think you should celebrate by changing that d a m n creepy, friggin' avatar.

I've been haunted by it. I can see it every time my eyes close, like on most of my route today.

Way to go. What an awesome feeling, huh?
yes, it's an incredible feeling. from the moment the prop stopped turning until he handed me that certificate, i was an ear-to-ear smile!

and i actually was trying to figure out how to resize a picture earlier. first person that successfully tells me how to resize a pic to fit 150 x 150 pxl gets credit with making me change my current avatar :D i bet kream and metro will be allll over this!

Congratulations Cforst! Will you be celebrating and taking a plane up, say tomorrow around 10:30 am? You could get some very nice pictures of the F16s flying beside you. j/k. Remember to check your notams!

Enjoy the freedom of this ticket!

cforst513 said:
yes, it's an incredible feeling. from the moment the prop stopped turning until he handed me that certificate, i was an ear-to-ear smile!

and i actually was trying to figure out how to resize a picture earlier. first person that successfully tells me how to resize a pic to fit 150 x 150 pxl gets credit with making me change my current avatar :D i bet kream and metro will be allll over this!

http://www.imagecrop.com/

Goodbye Kerry.

cforst513 said:
'CAUSE I'M A LICENSED PILOT, BABY!!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D as of noon on July 25, 2005, i'm living the dream!! :cool:

Congrats bud! and listen to Biatch5!! haha

Where did you do your training at? I use to instruct out of DAB area back in the days.... Never used Bruce...I used Dale Harper (I believe that was his name if memory serves) a lot with my students. he was very straight forward!

Again congrats!

Latest resources

Back