Look out, world....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
EMB170Pilot said:
I used Dale Harper (I believe that was his name if memory serves) a lot with my students. he was very straight forward!

Again congrats!

First off congrats Cfrost. Wasnt that the guy who when you got his voicemail it said "This is FAA Designated Examiner Dale Harper" I never used that guy but some of my buddies did. I always used Bruce. How is Bruce doing these days??? Bruce was awesome except for the few months he goes on vacation each year. Luckly most of my students seemed to never finish while Bruce was gone.

Since you need to get the cross country time anyways you might as well shoot down to key west. Don't go to Marathon the dude that ran the FBO down there was a jakazz when me and a buddy went there years ago. Anyways Key West is a good place to take the G/F cab rides from the airport to Duvall st are like 7 bucks. If you stay overnight you can rent a moped for like 30 bucks and its good for 24 hours.

Oh yeah almost forgot about Venice out there on the west coast that was nice and there was a place to eat either on the field or right across the street.

Man, seems almost just like yesterday.

Latest resources

Back