Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Look out for environmentalist wackos, England!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hahahaha...social engineering at it's finest. If they really want to "de-carbonize" Europe, they should all take a running leap into the Atlantic and swim like there's no tomorrow. By getting rid of their Carbon based asses, they'll soon realize a drop in the Carbon gasses.

Global warming isn't a hoax. I doubt that aviation is contributing much to it but you can't argue with global climate change. Whether it's caused by us and carbon dioxide emissions or just a natural variation in global climate is arguable.

Lighten up Francis, and turn off the Rush Lamebaugh

cezzna said:
Sorry, not a Rush fan...never listened to a single episode.

Half the people = Half the polution

It's basic math, What's the solution?

Prince Charles said it himself, the world needs a little thining out...he said that.

[I stand corrected, maybe it was Prince Phillip!]

Prince Phillip said:
"If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels." -Prince Philip (Duke of Edinburgh, leader of The World Wildlife Fund" and father of Prince Charles)

Last edited:
Icelandair said:
http://www.breitbart.com/news/na/D8COL13O4.html

Some wacko scientist thinks aviation is growing too much and is contributing to the hoax called "global warming"

I love when people with no background in science make bold assertions about things they couldn't possibly understand. Like the conservative radio hosts that continually discourage theories of global warming. Kinda reminds you of earlier conservatives who referred to the idea of the earth not being the center of the universe as a "hoax"

polysciguy9 said:
I love when people with no background in science make bold assertions about things they couldn't possibly understand. Like the conservative radio hosts that continually discourage theories of global warming. Kinda reminds you of earlier conservatives who referred to the idea of the earth not being the center of the universe as a "hoax"
In another thread a poster posted a post regarding the shrinking polar ice caps on mars.

Maybe the sun is making the earth hotter?

cezzna said:
Global warming isn't a hoax. I doubt that aviation is contributing much to it but you can't argue with global climate change. Whether it's caused by us and carbon dioxide emissions or just a natural variation in global climate is arguable.

We have been taking and recording temperature measurements for about 150 years. The earth has been here for about 6 billion years. How in the world do you think that measurements from such a blip of time could possibly have an effect on this planet? It's amazing to me how people run around screaming that man is going to destroy the earth. I will not argue that we may very well make it uninhabitable for us, but there is no way that we can destroy it. It was here long before we showed up, and it will here long after we are gone. And next time we have record wintertime snows and low temps please explain again how global warming is causing it.

atrdriver said:
We have been taking and recording temperature measurements for about 150 years. The earth has been here for about 6 billion years. How in the world do you think that measurements from such a blip of time could possibly have an effect on this planet? It's amazing to me how people run around screaming that man is going to destroy the earth. I will not argue that we may very well make it uninhabitable for us, but there is no way that we can destroy it. It was here long before we showed up, and it will here long after we are gone. And next time we have record wintertime snows and low temps please explain again how global warming is causing it.

The measurements don't have any effect.

Latest resources

Back