• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Look like an uprising at ALPA is on the horizon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sign me up. I hope the new United goes leaves ALPA.

Second that! I have stopped wearing my ALPA pin and won't put it back on until ALPA does something useful for a change. My list of reasons why I hate ALPA is far longer then the list of reasons to like them. They are a total crock.

ALPA gave us Nicolau- an abortion where 17 year pilots were placed behind pilots flying for THREE MONTHS! Enough said...
Goodbye fatman!

I can't believe Jetblue has an ALPO drive??? I guess most of those guys didn't get enough crap from them at their previous life.

Are you guys serious?

Have you read the website?

There is no plan. There is no volunteers listed. They are too scared to list names. You have to live in Tampa to join the elite leadership of this groundbreaking union.

They have vowed to spend dues money on hiring the best union labor talent in the industry. Guess who the best union labor talent in the industry works for.

Someone spends two hours creating a website and you are predicting the doom of ALPA.

Good luck with all that.

My 2 cents: Too big a fundamental change for most pilots. Just won't happen. Better the devil you know ...

Are you guys serious?

There is no plan. There is no volunteers listed. They are too scared to list names. You have to live in Tampa to join the elite leadership of this groundbreaking union.

They have vowed to spend dues money on hiring the best union labor talent in the industry. Guess who the best union labor talent in the industry works for.

Someone spends two hours creating a website and you are predicting the doom of ALPA.

Good luck with all that.

Ford & Harrison?

Are you guys serious?

Good luck with all that.

Sureley not ALPA

I signed up as soon as I learned about it
, since ALPA hasn't done Jack for it's members in decades. Let the dues from some other airlines prop up the bloated ALPA NAT'L infrastructure. The larger carriers pay a lot in dues & get nothing in return. Not to mention the conflict of interest. I'm done. Sign up today.

http://www.deltapilotsassociation.org

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back