Look like an uprising at ALPA is on the horizon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

I signed up as soon as I learned about it
, since ALPA hasn't done Jack for it's members in decades. Let the dues from some other airlines prop up the bloated ALPA NAT'L infrastructure. The larger carriers pay a lot in dues & get nothing in return. Not to mention the conflict of interest. I'm done. Sign up today.

http://www.deltapilotsassociation.org

You are much too critical of ALPA.. they have given the members plenty.. like a magazine.. and.. uh.. a pin.. and uh.. a truck load of broken promises.:D They will also be giving you a triple portion of their standard fear and doubt campaigns to keep you scared.

For a good laugh...
ALPA mules trying to scare those who grew a spine.

You are much too critical of ALPA.. they have given the members plenty.. like a magazine.. and.. uh.. a pin.. and uh.. a truck load of broken promises.:D They will also be giving you a triple portion of their standard fear and doubt campaigns to keep you scared.

For a good laugh...
ALPA mules trying to scare those who grew a spine.

Well, at least nobody can accuse ALPA of wasting dues on THAT commercial! The cost of three guys all repeating themselves over and over? 50 bucks, max.

Alpa has lacked in leadership - esp considering outsourcing- but it seems what most of you dislike isactually the effects of a republican administration in a post 9/11 industry-

Get a new union with their hands just as tied by politics and you'll get an equal or lesser result

Are you guys serious?

They have vowed to spend dues money on hiring the best union labor talent in the industry. Guess who the best union labor talent in the industry works for.

I know the best union labor talent doesn't work for ALPA so I'm going to guess Ford and Harrison. Am I right? What do I win?!

Edit: you guys beat me to it already!

ALPA gave us Nicolau- an abortion where 17 year pilots were placed behind pilots flying for THREE MONTHS! Enough said...
Goodbye fatman!

Job stealer:
Please take your usapa talk back to the us airways threads. Adults are trying to talk here.

I'm not going to say it again. Bringing up the AWA/USAirways battle in ANY thread not SPECIFICALLY about AWA/USAirways issues will NOT be tolerated.

You *WILL* get a FI vacation.

/mod

I hope they do ditch ALPA. ALPA has grown to big and charges way to much in dues money. SWAPA is an in-house and they do well. With DAL's size I bet they will be just fine. ALPA needs a big shake up to open their eyes.

I'm not going to say it again. Bringing up the AWA/USAirways battle in ANY thread not SPECIFICALLY about AWA/USAirways issues will NOT be tolerated.

You *WILL* get a FI vacation.

/mod

Huh? Where is that in the TOS?

I'm going to start a union and call it "MY UNION!"....

It'll be everything I want....
It'll only cost me what I want to pay for dues.......
It will negotiate a contract only I want.......
It will only represent MY needs.........

How Stupid......You people make all these claims as if ALPA has raped your family and burned your house down......

This is a NON-EVENT at Delta....trust me, the spineless clowns won't even populate who they are on their website.....just a lot of hot air and I believe the only people who know of it are on FI. If they had a plan other than "Hate ALPA?" I would listen, but until then, they can put one stupid planted post on FI and try to stir the mud.....

Anybody reading this whole thread just got punk'd by these guys.

Latest resources

Back