look how much tilton made

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"Tilton’s total compensation package for 2006 was estimated at $39 million."
Come on give the man a break, it's hard to find places to put all that money.
Give the man some time to digest the $39Mil, he will be back at the troth in no time.

Peace Out

The really sad part is that anyone who challenges Tilton publicly, on the compensation issue, is faced with the "well you should have been a CEO instead of a Pilot then..." It's a brilliant comeback in that it requires no stats, no thought, nothing and is usually very effective. We need you "Perry Mason's" out there to come up with a good response to this because I really don't have one either.

The really sad part is that anyone who challenges Tilton publicly, on the compensation issue, is faced with the "well you should have been a CEO instead of a Pilot then..." It's a brilliant comeback in that it requires no stats, no thought, nothing and is usually very effective. We need you "Perry Mason's" out there to come up with a good response to this because I really don't have one either.

At leat my neck doesn't look like a turkey. He

At leat my neck doesn't look like a turkey. In the words of Arnold Schwarzasomething.................. "You one, ugly, motha f#*&ka"

"Tilton’s total compensation package for 2006 was estimated at $39 million."
Come on give the man a break, it's hard to find places to put all that money.
Give the man some time to digest the $39Mil, he will be back at the troth in no time.

Peace Out

Furthermore....VOTE NO ON THAT POS T/A!!!!

Latest resources

Back