Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Logbook....must it be perfect for regionals?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rumpletumbler

I've got a few missing pages from back in the 80's one of which contained my initial multi engine training and check ride. No real way to reconstruct it.

Is this kind of thing a deal breaker for the regionals?

Have a good reason, a multi engine certificate, and any possible records that you can obtain from the FAA, and you'll be fine.

Put the entry (training and checkride times) back in the logbook and make a note as to the missing page then back it up with your certificate and records from the FAA - would be my best guess/course of action.

When I interviewed the guy spent all of about 30 sec on my logbook. Couldnt have cared less how many times I did 0.9 hours with Billy Bob in the traffic pattern...or if added correctly and remembered to carry the 1.

They prob get a better grasp of your experience level from conversation than a logbook will show. Then I am sure the sim tells its own story as well (if they are still doing sims)

The mere fact that you possess a logbook is sufficient, if there is not any fecal material smeared all over it guarantees you a job. At SKYW, fecal material smears are OK, it just means EMB120 for you......

Latest resources

Back