Live where you want at NetJets?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

The Gimp

Is this true, web site says only hiring for about 4-5 domiciles.

Anybody shed want to shed light on this?

Thanks

The Gimp said:
Is this true, web site says only hiring for about 4-5 domiciles.

Anybody shed want to shed light on this?

Thanks

You are allowed to live anywhere you desire, but....you will be based out of one of the five listed domiciles. The domiciles are currently CMH, LAX, TEB, PBI, and DAL. If you choose to live outside of the domicile it will be your responsibility to be in position at the required time on day one. NJA currently does not require you to be within a certain distance of your based domicile like some other companies. I have heard of guys living in VA commuting to CMH, or guys living in STL commuting to DAL. Commuting usually means windshield time since we currently have no "official" jumpseat agreements.

The Gimp said:
Gee thanks. Try decaf next time.

You know, you remind me of that chitty reporter today that was asking the NTSB chick, "...ahhh what is a NOTAM".

Made me want to scream, do some fking research. Then if you can not find your info you are looking for, ask for help.

Good luck on the job hunt.

Fozzy said:
You know, you remind me of that chitty reporter today that was asking the NTSB chick, "...ahhh what is a NOTAM".

Made me want to scream, do some fking research. Then if you can not find your info you are looking for, ask for help.

Good luck on the job hunt.

I remember in 99 when I first came to Flightinfo, everybody was nice, forthcoming of information, what happened?

Ill respond to you for the last time. I found some conflicting info on the "little search button" and thought I would ask current NJ guys a question.

This is a chat room right? So I am utilizing this resource. Be gone.

The Gimp said:
Gee thanks. Try decaf next time.

Somebody wake up the Gimp and tell him about the contract we have had in place for, oh, 8 months now.

Gimp... go to the link below my post. There is a section for newhires on there with the contact attached. In it is a section on HBAs and Domiciles.

Last edited:
The Gimp said:
I remember in 99 when I first came to Flightinfo, everybody was nice, forthcoming of information, what happened?

Ill respond to you for the last time. I found some conflicting info on the "little search button" and thought I would ask current NJ guys a question.

This is a chat room right? So I am utilizing this resource. Be gone.

Need a LOR?:rolleyes:

You guys are hard core. Must be a bunch of reformed freight dogs, so that means there still hope for me. I appreciate the one responce that was serious.

If I get on, do I get sensitivity training after CRM?

You guys are probobly cool at the bar, just need bring it down a couple notches.

Latest resources

Back