• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

little venting........

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What you just said makes no sense, but that's ok. I don't expect you'll be interviewing anytime soon. If you qualified for a real airline job, then you wouldn't be where you are now, would you? Looser.
Yeah, OK...

Then just forward me your contact information so I can forward it to AirTran HR, since you wouldn't want to ever leave ASA for here, now would you?

No, of course not. ASA pilots NEVER apply to AirTran... ;)

What a putz.

Yeah, OK...

Then just forward me your contact information so I can forward it to AirTran HR, since you wouldn't want to ever leave ASA for here, now would you?

No, of course not. ASA pilots NEVER apply to AirTran... ;)

What a putz.

If I wanted to go to Valuj... uh I mean AirTran, I'd already be there. At my age, why would I leave one crappy airline for even crappier airline that flies bigger jets? If you think you have a great job, then YOU'RE the putz. At least I can admit it.

So just go on back to pushing around CFIs at your local FBO for doing what their boss told them to. Then go home and kick the dog and punch your wife. Maybe that'll make you feel like more of a man. So long, SPORT!

Suuuurrrre you don't have an app in here.

Why don't you PM me your name? I'll be glad to go over to pilot recruitment next week and see if it pops up on the screen. If it doesn't, I'll be glad to buy first round, but I'm betting it would.

Incidentally, this place is MILES above any regional in terms of quality of life. All one has to do is go over to one of your ASA threads (like the one going on now about getting called during IROPS) and see how much you guys get screwed with.

I'm sitting on 18 days off average at guarantee, all commutable trips, a 10.5% B Fund that requires NO input by me, and starting pay about triple what your F/O's start at, CA's making well more than double.

Yup. Terrible airline. Absolutely abysmal. You DON'T want to come here... LOL. :D

p.s. When you resort to the kind of lame insults like in your last line above, it only shows you have no basis from which to debate.

I already SAID the boss did NOT agree with him. Guess you missed that part. 3 times. Might want to work on those reading comprehension skills... ;)

Don't laugh, I can't talk anything aviation with my wife either.

She doesn't get it, doesn't want to, and that's just life.

She also doesn't complain that I'm gone 12-15 days a month either, so I kind of figure I can't get too mad she doesn't "get" my career. I'm just happy to have someone who doesn't freak when I'm gone and takes good care of the kids and house. :)

p.s. A while back I went to the same flight school I had been CHIEF PILOT for back in '95; they wanted to give me a "check out" flight. Had to call the owner at home to get them to p*ss off.

Anything for that extra .5 for the instructor I guess. Some people. :rolleyes:

Years ago on another planet. The company I was flying an aztec for had the plane down for a double engine change. We leased an arrow for two weeks from the FBO that the aztec had been purchased from. The company (and I) had flown an arrow purchased from the same fbo a few years earlier. All in all I had about 500 hours in an arrow. For insurance purposes they said I needed a quick ride with an instructor. I went up with a 250 numbskull instructor for over an hour watching him flail through the sky. Later after landing he said I would need another 5-10 hours before he would sign me off. I made a quick call to the chief instructor and my paperwork was done. Later young squire got lost with a student on an LOC back course approach in anniston alabama and found God on the side of a small mountain/large hill.
Process of natural selection I guess........

Latest resources

Back