Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

V-STALL

The Resourcer!
Congrats LLB! I think you have officially pulled the plug behind you, you are no longer drowning. :beer:

awesome!

That is so great!!

and think about all those nights throwing bags in TEB.......worth every second now!

i don't know llb, what he's done or what just happened but if it's something good that happened to someone good then hot d@mn, good for him! cheers and congradulations llb, glad to hear it. whatever is was/is/will be!

CaptWidgeon said:
i don't know llb, what he's done or what just happened but if it's something good that happened to someone good then hot d@mn, good for him! cheers and congradulations llb, glad to hear it. whatever is was/is/will be!

LLB was one of the long-standing members of the UPS hiring pool, and he did PM me and said that he did get a class date. I hope this means that other poolies will be getting similar calls soon. Sounds like HR is adding classes that weren't previously planned, so watch those phones!!!

Yes, LLB emailed me the good news a few days ago. I didn't want to post anything here since it was his good news. I know another poolie that got a call too and was offered 757 MIA or ONT. Glad HR are seeing the light. Hopefully there will be more good news for the rest of the poolies.
Congrats to all that were called and good luck to all poolies.
GB

It's public now!

Congrats LLB!!! Was wondering when someone was going to take it public. Gives me alot of hope (been in here since last May). Who else got thrown out of the pool? With my luck they are going to call me for a Sept class, just in time for my wedding.

Chris

Hello All,

Sorry I did not post something earlier, but I was waiting for the offical word(after the medical, etc) that you're in!! After 16 months in the pool the feeling is better then great, its F'n awsome!!! I want to be used as an example of "never give up". If it can happen to me it will happen to all other poolies as well.

To RedDog130, we chewed some of the same dirt for a while, do you really think I will ever forget those days. To our fallen buddies, Tim, Bill, Tom, Arie, and Matt. You guys took the flight West bound too soon. You will always be missed.

To all the UPS poolies out there still....Keep the faith, your call is coming.

Thanks for the support people. Thank you!!!

I request a few towels so I can dry off.

LLB out.

Latest resources

Back