Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats to LLB

Way to go!!!!!!
Good luck all those UPS poolies who have been lapping in the pool for months on end! Hopefully, your phones will be ringing very soon.

Last edited:
LittleLearBoy said:
Hello All,

Sorry I did not post something earlier, but I was waiting for the offical word(after the medical, etc) that you're in!! After 16 months in the pool the feeling is better then great, its F'n awsome!!! I want to be used as an example of "never give up". If it can happen to me it will happen to all other poolies as well.

To RedDog130, we chewed some of the same dirt for a while, do you really think I will ever forget those days. To our fallen buddies, Tim, Bill, Tom, Arie, and Matt. You guys took the flight West bound too soon. You will always be missed.

To all the UPS poolies out there still....Keep the faith, your call is coming.

Thanks for the support people. Thank you!!!

I request a few towels so I can dry off.

LLB out.

LLB-

I hope you are not mad that I may have stole your glory moment. I thought about it after I posted and realized that I had a stupid moment. I figured that you would have already posted something, but never bothered to look before I opened my big mouth. For that I am truley sorry :crying: I will have to buy you a beer- or 2, or 3. Anyway, congrats once again :beer:

..........For those of you still swimming, don't give up! It's gonna happen soon!

V-STALL said:
LLB-

I opened my big mouth. For that I am truley sorry :crying: I will have to buy you a beer- or 2, or 3. Anyway, congrats once again :beer:

Yeah V-Stall....Get with the program you glory stealer! ;)
BTW, I'm still waiting on my beer, or 2 or 3 from you.
GB

Chris9702l said:
With my luck they are going to call me for a Sept class, just in time for my wedding.

Chris

Hey that's what happened to me. I postponed my wedding.

capt. megadeth said:
Hey that's what happened to me. I postponed my wedding.

So what's your "excuse" now? :erm:

capt. megadeth said:
He hasn't quite shown that he is worthy for capt. megadeth.....he he

;)

He's not worthy, he's not worthy! :smash:

V-Stall,

Don't worry about it. Not mad at all. Looksince this is the last 4th of July weekend I will be off for a long time, I am heading to the beach for the weekend. Enjoy your weekend as well. And I will jold you to the beer!!!

LLB

Latest resources

Back