Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LittleLearBoy said:
Hello All,

Sorry I did not post something earlier, but I was waiting for the offical word(after the medical, etc) that you're in!!

Since you now have the official word, I'll officially welcome you. Congrats!

LittleLearBoy said:
V-Stall,

Looksince this is the last 4th of July weekend I will be off for a long time, I am heading to the beach for the weekend.

LLB

Hey LLB,

Who knows - you may get the 4th off next year. I actually have it off this year. :D Now, Xmas and New Years, that is another story! :eek:

av8trix said:
Congrats LLB!! Good luck in training. Glad to hear they are emptying the pool!

Not just emptying it, but apparently cleaning the scum up from around the edges ;-)

(just kidding <G>)

Congrats in a MAJOR WAY! Pun intended..

Like RedDog said don't forget where you came from and give a shout when you fininish trng. Again Congrats...............

Congratulations LLB that's outstanding news. Don't worry, I'll continue to "Hold down the Fort" for all the poolies out there. Enjoy yourself, you deserve it.

Congrats LLB, you have waited a long time and you deserve an award for hanging in there.

Try to remember not to drink to much the night before so you can show up on time for the first day of class! :)

FJ

:)

The last part of that last post was a joke, (reference the SW class thread) for any of you who didn't get it.

LLB: Congrats again.

FJ

That rocks,

Congrats to you LLB. You kept me motivated for my six month stint in the deep end. Dry off and enjoy... Welcome aboard...

LL

Latest resources

Back