• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Life on reserve at swa

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you're senior to me, I suggest you bid a month of delicious Reserve. It's tasty treat. Then attempt to move your credit north of guarantee.

:D

NO THANK YOU, did my fair share of reserve (unlike a lot of guys here and not by choice) and commute offline, they are not good for my family. I know the guys now have been on it for a long time, it sucks, you're a second class citizen (even here!), senior guys that only sat it one month don't believe you nor do they care how much worse reserve got! You'll notice senior guys don't bid it anymore, it's not as lucrative!

Good luck, I've felt your pain!
KBB

NO THANK YOU, did my fair share of reserve (unlike a lot of guys here and not by choice) and commute offline, they are not good for my family. I know the guys now have been on it for a long time, it sucks, you're a second class citizen (even here!), senior guys that only sat it one month don't believe you nor do they care how much worse reserve got! You'll notice senior guys don't bid it anymore, it's not as lucrative!

Good luck, I've felt your pain!
KBB

LOL, this is so true! I do see a lot of blinders on when it comes to what the JR folk have been going through. But hey, things could be worst.

Now that more people added their preferences to myseniority.com, I realized I can now hold RES at almost every base except OAK, LAS, PHX.
Anyone have any experience going from ATL to one of these 3?

Or is it better to stay closer to home with a RES line?

Can not go wrong bidding reserve in feb.

Usually true...had a bud bid Feb reserve after he saw how well I did in Nov/Dec. Too bad that was the Feb of the Valentine's Day blizzard! :eek:

In any case, I picked up a 3 day reserve block (out of give-away) M-T-W Thanksgiving week last month. They never called. :beer:

shootr

Latest resources

Back