• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Liberal Captains and Bad Weather

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"CA: Regulations? What are you some type of commie? That's what's wrong with the world ... too much government. We should let the market decide: Too many crashes and an airline goes under? See? Now, continuous ignition and hold on ... "

Do any of ya'll airline guys know if them there RJ's come with a safe to keep my cowboy hat in. If they should ever hire me (or at least give me an interview), I'd like to know that it will be there safe and sound for situations like the one above:) :)

Need something to do?

You guys must be really bored to post on this thread.

And what in the heck does this mean? :confused:

We have a captain here at ASA--no names, please!--who is the most politically liberal guy I know. Makes me look like Sean Hannity. And you know what? You're right, this is exactly how he flies, rumple. I can't tell you how many airplanes he's totaled and passengers he's maimed or killed. In fact, he himself has died in thunderstorms eleven times.
Now that was weird!:eek:

Did I just post on this thread? Crud, I think I did.:rolleyes:

Re: Need something to do?

Tim47SIP said:
And what in the heck does this mean?
It's called "sarcasm." I'll explain it to you later. :rolleyes:

It is a hilarious example of the lack of understanding of what it means to be a conservative. I think I may save this one as a word doc under silly human tricks.
You can say that again.

Timebuilder said:
I have to agree, Typhoon. This one is much more funny.

It is a hilarious example of the lack of understanding of what it means to be a conservative. I think I may save this one as a word doc under silly human tricks. :D

I see, and the first post about a liberal captain was right on target?

Just one.

A few months ago, DC4boy, when I asked you to check back in when you had grown up, you told me to let you know when I made Capt in the Six.

I'm a Capt in the Six.

And I'm a liberal.

Here's the question: So what?

It is a hilarious example of the lack of understanding of what it means to be a conservative. I think I may save this one as a word doc under silly human tricks.

As if rumpletumbler's post was any more accurate of an understanding of liberals. Yeah right. :eek:

Mar, define "grown up". Sling some mud, then come talk to me.

Otherwise, who are you to tell me to grow up!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've done my growing. Strapped to an airtanker.

Im not allowed to have an opinion???.....................

Latest resources

Back