Levis slates uniform pants

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

jtmpilot

Anyone know where to get levis slates? they match the color navy blue that some carriers uniforms are and they are usually 49$ vs. 90$ from a uniform shop, plus they are light weight and wash and wear??? anyone know if they still have them....

thanks aa flyer....couldnt find them on levisstore.com ill have to check pennys and kohls, those uniform shop pants suck and have to have them dry cleaned, i fly night freight for the purple team and cant justify dry cleaning anything, ironing ok but dry cleaning no way

Guys- don't buy slates. A lot of us here at mesabi did that for years, instead of the bad uniform pants.
We have better pants now, and they last for YEARS; the slates are thin and wear out in a year.

Cost for pants at MH uniforms in California: 57.50 Plain front or pleated.

Murphy & Hartelius, 48 Second Ave. San Mateo CA 94401 800-888-9927
email: [email protected]

Last edited:
Any other recommendation for a good pair of dark navy pants? I had a pair of M&H once, and I didn't particularly care for them. I want thinking something more like a pair of Fechheimer's. Can anyone help? I want something that will last, is that too much to ask for?

The black Slates match CAL's uniform perfectly as well. I bought some. They tore up the second time I washed them. They're so thin that the hair on you legs sticks through the fabric. They retail for $90 at the deparment stores - I got mine for $35 on sale at Macy's. They're not worth more than $9.99. I promise.

dickie's work pants, i dunno if the color or cut will work for you guys but those things are bullet proof. will last at least 3 years.

I have had very good luck with Mens Wharehouse (sp?) Well priced and tailored on the spot. They look at me crosswise when I say no cuffs (cal policy) but they always fit and look good. Great customer service as well.

Latest resources

Back