Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let's Hear it Folks ! You Might be a FR8DOG if......

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You might be a fr8dog if...

A northern Kentucky man was sentenced Tuesday to life in prison without parole for killing three people last year including his wife and daughter.

Michael Richardson Sr. had previously pleaded guilty to killing his wife, Joyce Richardson; his 18-year-old daughter, Sunshine, and his daughter's boyfriend, 16-year-old Phillip Leslie.

Richardson, 46, will likely spend the rest of his life in prison, under the sentence handed down by Campbell County Circuit Judge Julie Reinhardt Ward.

You might be a freight dog if.............

You spend so much time alone in a hotel, you loose site of whats apropriate to post on the "You might be a freight dog if............." thread.

You land at an airport 5 days before Xmas to have 30+ brown trucks waiting for you.

Your company is currently pestering the FAA to waive the 24 hours off in a 7 day period, so people can fly X-mas eve.

If your co-workers doubt they will get time and a half for working Xmas eve.

Your co-workers are comparing flue-like symptoms for just such an occasion.

I think I just became a *real* freightdawg, I just had Taco Palenque in LRD for the first time...and I had it at breakfast time but it was dinner for us.

Hey, Taco Palenque is one of the better places you can eat down in that lovely town.

You might be a freightdog if.....

You know all the good AM radio stations in a 5 state area, and can navigate by them in a pinch.

....and you have to routinely debate whether you should tune in the kooks on AM Coast to Coast, or soldier through another broadcast of the Midnight Trucking Network.

....you've used your aircraft to move crewmembers from one outstation to another, and had your F.O. sleep the entire flight on the sofa located in bay 1.

....you've ever spilled a Big Red on your shirt only to have MX assume it's hydraulic fluid from your aircraft, and not even wonder why you didn't write something up.

The Sofa?

....you've used your aircraft to move crewmembers from one outstation to another, and had your F.O. sleep the entire flight on the sofa located in bay 1.

In the Falcon 20, engine plugs worked as a bed.
In the DC-9, if you don't bring a cot or sleeping bag, you can stretch out behind the f/o, feet behind the cap's chair,head propped up on the o2 tank.

You know all the good AM radio stations in a 5 state area, and can navigate by them in a pinch.

....and you have to routinely debate whether you should tune in the kooks on AM Coast to Coast, or soldier through another broadcast of the Midnight Trucking Network.

HAHAHAHA

Thats awsome. I used to know all the freqs. to listen to good ole George for a 300 mile radius from Dallas. I found all the freqs. by just clicking the adf 10 at a time untill I found the same program with a better signal then Xchecked where the adf was pointing.

Now it seems like your a freight dawg if you even know what an adf is..... That was a great laugh for me.

If your car and plane both require jumper cables on a regular basis.

Latest resources

Back