• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let the speculation begin at Flexjet...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Does anyone think, seriously, that it will be TWO years? I sure hope you are wrong... but you may be right... isn't that a song?

And also, nobody answered.... is it true about Julie? If so, that totally sucks....

Yeah its true. She was let go as part of the "workforce reductions" imposed by bombardier. She said that she was the most junior scheduler.

Bummer, she will be missed

If that was the case, we would have taken votes on pilots too. Thoughts? : )

Too bad we couldn't have taken a vote instead, eh? :nuts:

Yo Union

I don't much read this board anymore. With all the aviation genius's and know-it-alls who live here(and now with NJW resurrected and giving his opinion), a pilot has a one-stop place to learn how to run a fractional company, build a nuclear reactor, etc. With Flex's 4% raise plus annual bonus, I so much want to give back 2-3% to a union that might allow me to spend 12 hours a day at an airport, etc but hey, I digress. I just want to unionize Flex 'cause I'm so terribly mistreated and don't know how much longer I can take it. Please send those little green cards out...I know what to do with them. We'll show them big mean management types they can't push us around no mo..yessiree. And when we do finally make a union paradise here at Flex, I plan on moving to Detroit where that great unionized town has established a heaven on earth.
R U with me, Bro's and Sis's????

Ummm... was there any mention of when we might be called back?

Those at Flex could care less about former Flex folks kicked to the curb. Whichever round of furloughs you were a part of - the day after that occured, you know longer exist. Sad, but true. Those there biggest concern (as you can see by this thread) is if they will get more money. Not about their "brothers and sisters" on the street. Sorry boxer - you no longer exist - after all, this is Flex.

Call back within 2 years - you're kidding yourself.

Yep, that's the answer. The first 30 or so were forgotten, and now the last 55. Not forgotten by middle management (asst. chiefs, etc), but forgotten by the upper seniority list.

I've never worked for a more dis-jointed group. Good luck with a union. I sent in my card on day one. Sorry boys, you just can't be a labor force these days without a union. It doesn't happen. You will learn the hard way, or at least the junior folks will.

While I'm on the street I'll take the advice of the current chief pilot that he gave to me as a new hire .......... he knows what it was.

Good luck.

I overheard some senior captains talking about how they hope they can get some overtime days this week... grrrrr!

Latest resources

Back