• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Let the speculation begin at Flexjet...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, last time I checked, a 14 day line is 182 days. For working 182 days, here is the daily pay breakdown at their current levels:

5 Years with the company (Capt):
Citation Shares: $559
Netjets: $597
Options: $438 (Large Cabin)
Flexjet:$491

We'll probably see daily rates go up between $20-$30

Anything up beats another cut.

Well, last time I checked, a 14 day line is 182 days. For working 182 days, here is the daily pay breakdown at their current levels:

5 Years with the company (Capt):
Citation Shares: $559
Netjets: $597
Options: $438 (Large Cabin)
Flexjet:$491

We'll probably see daily rates go up between $20-$30

When it comes right down to it, union or non-union, we all do what is best for ourselves and families. But it would be very hard for me to accept any salary increase other than established longevity and/or COLA raises when I have collegues in the company I work for out on the street. All I can say is I hope it works out for all you folks at Flex, and the rest of us too.

As one from Flex who is out on the street, I must disagree with your thoughts, Pervis.
The people who are there should never give up the salaries and bennies they have earned. As long as management has the ability to get productivity bonus', then the pilots there should still get increases. There should never be decreases.
What the management should do, is do good business. Make the company grow, be more productive, eliminate the waste, etc. That, and that alone will get us all back to work.
If management wants a good salary and bonus, those are the areas where they should earn it. Taking back, or stopping salary increases is just too easy a fix. Anybody can do that.
Taking back hard earned salaries from the people who are the faces of the company is no way build a solid business.

Hung

I understand and appreciate your thoughts Hung. I would not suggest a reduction at all. I may have misunderstood (very little suprise there), but I thought this raise was announced after the furloughs. Regular scheduled raises should by all means continue, but to let people go then offer raises seems counter intuitive. Whatever the case, I sincerely wish you folks all the best, with a rapid return to work and prosperity to all.

Yes this raise was announced after the layoffs. acutally it hasn't been announced yet, all we know is that there is a new compensation package. I dont feel bad at all about taking the extra cash cause the company should have done it long ago. And the furloughed guys will be hapy to know that when they do come back, they'll come back to a higher salary. Now working overtime days, thats something i dont agree with.

On a completely separate topic, I heard that Julie the scheduler got let go. that is total BS cause she was the best scheduler we had. She actually gave a damn about pilots. Perhaps that is what doomed her. Schedulers and pilots are mortal enemies by nature right?

Last edited:
How much of that is going on lately? Any idea?

A couple weeks ago I heard quite a bit.

Disappointing (to put it nicely), if it's true. :angryfire

Everyone I've talked to said they would be refusing it. Haven't been asked yet personally though.

I've not been offered OT in atleast 18 months. I will never accept it as long as we have pilots on the street. Since the last furlough, I have had mostly 12 hr plus days, and flying alot. Hang in there guys, we hope to have you back soon.

Latest resources

Back