Lerado, Texas

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I knew I should have gone to school.

If foul is bad, is a bad bird or a foul fowl a double negative? Does that make a good bird? If a good bird fouls up, does he cease to exist? If a foul fowl falls in the forest, does it make a sound?

Would that sound be fowl?

Nuevo Laredo, the lawless city west of the Rio Grande. Lawless, you read it correctly. Every chief of police they had in the last few years has been assasinated by the drug kartel that now rules the city. They shoot first, ask questions later. Quite a few people haven't made it back from a trip across the river. Watch your back as someone already said

metrodriver said:
Nuevo Laredo, the lawless city west of the Rio Grande. Lawless, you read it correctly. Every chief of police they had in the last few years has been assasinated by the drug kartel that now rules the city. They shoot first, ask questions later. Quite a few people haven't made it back from a trip across the river. Watch your back as someone already said

About the only question they ask is "who's next?"

Tons to do in LRD. Border town. Cross the bridge and go to Newla. Been there lots of time with no problem. Good food and lots of Happy Hrs.

Don't go to Nuevo Laredo.... Not like it used to be. Most of the border towns are now most known for murders and herion.

Wow, you guys suck at advice...

Laredo has nothing to do if its day time.

However, when the sun sets...there are SO MANY CLUBS...it is stupid. If your into Spanish women you have more than you know what to do with. There are so many hot women its nuts and they all come out at night.

Your at the Holiday Inn? I would recommend you ask a local how to get to the clubs on Del Mar. There are like five within a two block area. There are many other spots around town you can check out. But at least there you can crawl and it is about two miles from your hotel for cheap cab fare. This is a good website to find some club names... http://www.laredoheat.com/index2.html

If your looking for a chill place to relax and have cheap beer try the Cold brew. it is in the shopping center across the street from Planque...by burlington coat factory. Cheap beer...and they have many imports including Guinness.

Now, if you have a mountain bike i can tell you where to go...and if you want to drag race your rental car...I can tell you where the 1/4 mile strip is...if you want some good places to eat across....I can tell you also...its fine in the day time and night time....just stay on the main street that the bridge cross over on and don't go at alone. And there is always the...errr...world famous donkey show if your wanting to..errrrr.... expand your horizons.

Yeah, maybe I have lived in laredo before :p

There's a municipal golf course right on the river...Not a bad course, a little beat up but some nice long fairways. Cheap too, rental clubs,cart and green fees came to about 25 bucks. Had a Border Patrol agent join us (pretty damn good golfer) and he explained the sirens wailing about every 20 minutes or so was another espalda mojada coming across to the land of milk and honey.

Latest resources

Back