Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Shamus

FL 510
I guessing there's not much out there. I tried to find a minor league game to watch with no luck. You guys know anything to do for this coming week?

avbug said:
Yes. Learn how to spell Larado.

Avbug, you could work on your social skills maybe enter a spelling bee this weekend.

Last edited:
avbug said:
Yes. Learn how to spell Larado.

Laredo actually.
Man I haven't seen you on this site in a while, don't really miss it either.
I guess I should be nice though because I don't want you to take 8 hours out of your free time to read every post I have ever written and quote me on any stupid comments I wrote when I was drunk. LOL I just remember you ruined some kid on here about a year ago, it was pretty funny. The guy who wrinkled the wings on a Chieften.
Back to the point, anything to do in LAREDO?
I'm not making this up, I found a game, The AMRILLO DILLAS vs. the Laredo Broncos. Should be fun, I just like the name.

Last edited:
Shamus said:
Laredo actually.
Man I haven't seen you on this site in a while, don't really miss it either.
I guess I should be nice though because I don't want you to take 8 hours out of your free time to read every post I have ever written and quote me on any stupid comments I wrote when I was drunk. LOL I just remember you ruined some kid on here about a year ago, it was pretty funny. The guy who wrinkled the wings on a Chieften.
Back to the point, anything to do in LAREDO?

Shamus,

I spent quite a few overnights there when I was flying with COEX. Unfortunantely there really isn't that much to do, except maybe going over to Neuvo Laredo. If you do go over there then watch your back. Those border towns can be unfriendly to us Gringos at times. I never went but I have heard countless stories about a Donkey Show. I really don't wanna see one for myself.

As far as Avbug goes, wanna bet he doesn't reference this post anymore and doesn't even give you the courtesy of a response?

I'll work on it when I find myself in laredo...something I strive hard to avoid, for the most part. It's certainly something he can work on while he's bored in laredo.

As for social skills, kiss my grits.

I guess I should be nice though because I don't want you to take 8 hours out of your free time to read every post I have ever written and quote me on any stupid comments I wrote when I was drunk.

You must fly for America West, Continental, or Southwest! Don't apologize...just seek help. Before someone turns you in...

Last edited:
avbug said:
I'll work on it when I find myself in laredo...something I strive hard to avoid, for the most part. It's certainly something he can work on while he's bored in laredo.

That is some advice we can all take. Laredo sucks.

avbug said:
As for social skills, kiss my grits.

Settle down Flo. I know menopause is rough but you dont have to use such foul language.

...you dont have to use such foul language.

Chrip, chirp, caw, tweet. Bet you're wondering what I would have posted, were I a college graduate...

Or was that fowl language?

avbug said:
Chrip, chirp, caw, tweet. Bet you're wondering what I would have posted, were I a college graduate...

Or was that fowl language?

I think you are getting your "foul's" mixed up.

Latest resources

Back