• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I haven't read every post on this thread, but I've read a lot of them. I have to say. This is the best thread on FI.com! Amazing. This is approaching 1000 posts...and it was all started by the guy who is trying to defend his airplane, yet he started the fight.

Flying Illini said:
I haven't read every post on this thread, but I've read a lot of them. I have to say. This is the best thread on FI.com! Amazing. This is approaching 1000 posts...and it was all started by the guy who is trying to defend his airplane, yet he started the fight.

Uh, it was not an attempt to start a "fight". Read post one again. I think it is quite clear it was an attempt to stop hijacking another thread. "Bashfest" is a joke. But people around here don't have a sense of humor.

Falcon Capt said:
Please respond to post #968 regarding you saying you aren't a pilot and then saying you ARE a pilot...

I have been called:

FracCapt said:
[ ... ] I think you're full of sh!t.

Dangerkitty said:
To state that you are one taco short of a combination plate is an understatement.

You [ ... ] are a complete moron [ ... ]

[ A ] dmit you are a hard up Embraer Salesman who needs the commission to feed his family.

FracCapt said:
You're just some schmuck on the internet...

Dangerkitty said:
Let me be the 100th person to tell you this dude but you are a complete moron.

You have been shown time and time again of how much of a fraud, moron, salesman, and idiot you are.

It is becoming increasing clear that you are not a pilot at all but a mere internet troll.

Once again you are showing how much of an idiotic moron you are!

O-Line said:
So you're the Flight Attendent? That answers a lot of questions:D .

Dangerkitty said:
You have no credibility here and are a loser.

[ Y ] ou incompetent douche bag.

Gulfstream 200 said:
Falcon Capt exposed you for the fraud you were. Just go away...

What a tool!

O-Line said:
Well, what do you think, have we done away with this clown or is he coming back?

Dangerkitty said:
You have been exposed time and time again as a liar and a fraud.

Falcon Capt has exposed you for the BS artist you are and yet you go on.

You are a liar fraud and a fool. You have no clue what you are talking about and are a mere irritant to the people of this board.

Throttlebender said:
Not the sharpest tac in the box....not by a loooong way.

Dangerkitty said:
The problem is you have no clue as to how much of a tool you sound like.

bigD said:
We'll wait while you fly the route on Flight Simulator 2004 and give us the results.

I'll go ahead and stop.

I have been called a fraud, moron, tool, idiot, non-pilot, flight simulator groupie, and flight attendant all at once. Thus, my claims to not be a pilot were quite clearly sarcastic remarks pointed back at the things I was being called. Unfortunately the humor of it was lost upon all of you other than perhaps flechas.

Funny thing about it is, I think G-V Flyer is the only one who hasn't called me a name yet. In spite of that, I am the one who gets called a "name caller". Amazing.

And if you are so good at "Basic Radar Techniques" Dangerkitty, pray tell how you could miss spotting a Level 4 with any radar? Was the radar inop? The point in explaining all of that is...though the techniques may be basic, one would be extremely surprised to see how rarely people use them. Radar training is often given short shrift, and being lazy with radar on an EMB can get you in trouble more so than an airplane with a "more precise," "better," or "more powerful" wx radar can. The 737 radar is light years ahead of the EMB radar. I completely agree the EMB radar could be better. It could. It should be. It isn't, though, and we are forced to learn to use what we have.

Again, the EMB radar doesn't suck, it's just different. You have to know how to use it.

Last edited:
ERJ-140 said:
Again, the EMB radar doesn't suck, it's just different. You have to know how to use it.

Wrong, the EMB radar sucks, when you really need it to get around the big stuff, it stops working, and all you can see is the rain in the radome.

Flechas said:
Wrong, the EMB radar sucks, when you really need it to get around the big stuff, it stops working, and all you can see is the rain in the radome.

That is not true unless you leave it in "AUTO".

Latest resources

Back