Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dangerkitty said:
ERJ-140 (Red Headed Step Child),

Answer the B-737 and Falcon 50 questions that have been asked of you many many times.

Since you are typed in both it should be no problem for you.
DK, It is obvious that our "Little Friend" isn't typed in either the Falcon 50 or the B-737, otherwise he would gladly answer your questions to try to regain some thread of credibility... That doesn't appear likely to happen...

However, on a lighter note, it is refreshing to know that FlightInfo.com is no except to the rule of every family having their very own "Red-Headed Step Child", and ours even looks the part (in addition to acting the part)!!! :eek:

Don't hold your breath on the answers, and at this point, even if he does answer, he has taken so long to do so he could have easily gleened the information from somewhere besides his "vast" personal knowledge... :rolleyes:

Falcon Capt said:
DK, It is obvious that our "Little Friend" isn't typed in either the Falcon 50 or the B-737, otherwise he would gladly answer your questions to try to regain some thread of credibility... That doesn't appear likely to happen...

However, on a lighter note, it is refreshing to know that FlightInfo.com is no except to the rule of every family having their very own "Red-Headed Step Child", and ours even looks the part (in addition to acting the part)!!! :eek:

Don't hold your breath on the answers, and at this point, even if he does answer, he has taken so long to do so he could have easily gleened the information from somewhere besides his "vast" personal knowledge... :rolleyes:

I agree 100%.

Where are you Red-Headed Step Child? I have a B-737 and a Falcon 50 manual if you need some answers.

While you are at it could you please explain radar shadows again? That was just fascinating!

I don't fly either, but are these anywhere close?

B737 Vmo/Mmo: -100 and -200 = 350/M 0.84 and -300 thru -900 = 340/M 0.82

F50EX MZFW: 25,570 lbs

:D

Dangerkitty said:
While you are at it could you please explain radar shadows again? That was just fascinating!

Coming from a guy who can't spot a Level 4 with an EMB radar? Please. A CE-414 driver could do that!

The point of the post wasn't so much pulling shadows out as tilt angle and knowing where your radar is really pointed. EMB radars require much more work from the pilot's end than the 737, Falcon, etc.. The radar dish is quite a bit smaller than those and thus you have to work around that limitation some.

Read it again. Next time you just might spot that Level 4.

(Hint: Aircraft experience does not equate to a type rating. I don't have a type in the Falcon. Never claimed to. Hint. Hint.)

Last edited:
fokkerjet said:
Do I win a ride in a WSCofD? Do I? :D :D I hear it's a great airplane; better than a Gulfstream!

Better is a matter of opinion. It's much more reliable. :) But we won't rehash that argument. You guys can't even read performance data. Explaining dispatch reliability would be just too much for you. (Just kidding.) :D

Last edited:
Falcon Capt said:
Thank you, accuracy is of the utmost importance... Now stay out of the Phoenix sun, you "Reds" can't handle the sun well... Is Swift keeping yolu and your "Mighty Whistler" busy?

I don't work for Swift. I do not represent Swift. In addition to their own aircraft and pilots, Swift does a lot of managing work for owners and operators of aircraft not owned by Swift and flown by folks who don't work for Swift. There are probably at least as many planes, owners, and crews using Swift's services to help run their own respective operations as planes and crews working directly for them.

They also do a lot of training for folks on Falcons, Citation Xs, Legacys, G-IIs, etc. and have a cooperative arrangement with CAE Simuflite for some of this. Ask the guys on the SMO Legacy to explain it to you since you wouldn't believe me any way.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back