Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ERJ-140 said:
Ha ha ha! My pm list is 10:1 against you wankers. Everyone is saying "keep it up" or "screw those clueless idiots on flightinfo". I actually got an interview out of this thread! Ha ha ha!

FalconCapt is a loser. Still can't disprove 320 nm range at 390 with 8 pax and ifr reserve!

Haha ha ha! Ban imminent! Ha yha ha ha!

Losers and idiots all. Live in your fantasy world. I'm gone. Cya!!!

Legacy rulz. Peace.

"hahaha"
"wankers"
"legacy rulz"

:rolleyes: .

This is a prime example of why regional pilots gets no respect and get paid lower wages than assistant managers at McDonalds.

And the saddest part? this guy was FIRED from a regional job!!!

:eek: ....:rolleyes: ...

Falcon Capt exposed you for the fraud you were. Just go away...

Last edited:
ERJ-140 said:
Ha ha ha! My pm list is 10:1 against you wankers. Everyone is saying "keep it up" or "screw those clueless idiots on flightinfo".

Don't forget, your "PM" list might not be as "P" as you think... ;) I can confidently say there is no one "rooting you on"... An interview invitation??? Yeah right, I don't think too many Burger King Managers read this board!!! Stop your lying already, you are terrible at it...

5 of your own posts in a row, you appear to now be responding to yourself... All these posts were in the middle of the night, something tells me someone couldn't sleep because the have been exposed...

ERJ-140 said:
1000 copies and coiunting but it sucks!-whatever-!!!!
Wait a minute here... There is only something like 22 Legacys out there... Where are you coming up with this 1,000 copies number??? You yourself have claimed the Legacy is nothing like the ERJ, but NOW you want to lump them all together??? Which is it pal???

Oh wait, I almsot forgot, this is SKULL-ONE (a.k.a. LegacyIIDriver, Legacy Driver, Legacy390, vracui) talking, he hasn't a clue... Obviously CHQ felt the same way...

In my opinion this thread must be closed by the administrator. At this point this thread doesn't gives nothing to the corp.flight, it's only a pletora of insults from one to other side, hey guys are you Coporate Pilots or Simple Sailors ?, this forum must have a higher level, this thread is an clear example of what isn't a constructive debate.

Dont insult simple sailors by calling them corporate pilots.

:) .

Gulfstream 200 said:
Dont insult simple sailors by calling them corporate pilots.

:) .
LOL! I was thinking the exact same thing!

Senior Citizen, the thing is, we didn't start this thread, ERJ-140 (a.k.a. LegacyIIDriver, Legacy Driver, Legacy390, vracui) did, he came looking for a fight (and had one handed to him) Notice the title of the thread...

If you look at the history of the thread, everytime ERJ-140 (a.k.a. LegacyIIDriver, Legacy Driver, Legacy390, vracui) disappears, the thread dies... But he keep reincarnating himself and coming back for more, like he is somehow going to undig the enormous hole he has dug himself...

Maybe, just maybe, someday he'll learn... and then again, maybe not...

Falcon Capt said:
5 of your own posts in a row, you appear to now be responding to yourself... All these posts were in the middle of the night, something tells me someone couldn't sleep because the have been exposed...

I am thinking just a wee bit of alcohol was involved. After WSCoDdriver wakes up with a terrible hangover he will realize what an ass he has made of himself. Or maybe not.

All these lies he keeps starting and repeating is very entertaining though.

Well I received some new "interesting" info in a PM this morning... Turns out, another member of this board ran into our little friend ERJ-140 (a.k.a. LegacyIIDriver, Legacy Driver, Legacy390, vracui) in KLAS the other day... Our little "friend" is a 3 stripper... Yup, a Co-Pilot on the mighty Legacy... He was flying with the "bald" Captain that he described... He DOES fly for Swift and this person said the Captain looked about as fed-up with this guy as most people here are... Appearantly, this guy is as much a tool in person as he is on this board...

Here is an except from the PM I received:

From a PM said:
I ended up running into this clown the other day (6/3) at Executive Terminal in KLAS. He is a late twenties red headed geek that does in fact work for Swift. His initials are X.X. and he was flying the "infamous" Swift 730 (N73XXX). He is a copilot and was flying with the bald headed captain he spoke of. The poor captain looked like he was going to shoot himself while this kid went on and on about the Legacy. He is exactly the same in person as on the internet--- a complete tool.
Initials/N-number deleted to protect the foolish...

Falcon Capt said:
Well I received some new "interesting" info in a PM this morning... Turns out, another member of this board ran into our little friend ERJ-140 (a.k.a. LegacyIIDriver, Legacy Driver, Legacy390, vracui) in KLAS the other day... Our little "friend" is a 3 stripper... Yup, a Co-Pilot on the mighty Legacy... He was flying with the "bald" Captain that he described... He DOES fly for Swift and this person said the Captain looked about as fed-up with this guy as most people here are... Appearantly, this guy is as much a tool in person as he is on this board...

Here is an except from the PM I received:

Initials/N-number deleted to protect the foolish...
Classic! I think I have a newfound respect for Legacy captains.

Well, what do you think, have we done away with this clown or is he coming back?

You guys are so funny! How do you keep making this stuff up? Does anyone seriously believe you guys? The joke is definitely on me! You guys just egg each other on. Reminds one of the high school bully mob.

Grow up!

I am laughing myself to death right now.

Keep going guys. You're on a roll!

(Runs to mirror to check for red hair. Nope. None there.)

Latest resources

Back