Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dangerkitty said:
Oh and by the way ERJ-140. You have been asked many many times to please answer some very basic questions about the B-737 and the Falcon 50.

Please answer them now sir.

I have asked you people to refrain from personal insults and attacks. I have requested this thread stay on message. I have also asked you some very basic questions that have gone unanswered. I will -not- answer anything until such time as you heed the requests made by me well prior to the questions offered by you.

You are not getting it both ways. If you want to know about 73s and 50s then you can start by answering my queries and respecting my requests. Otherwise, go start your own thread and ask someone for the answer . You will not get things both ways.

ERJ-140 said:
I am sitting here in KLAS right now with the Legacy prototype and serial number 730 sitting side by side.
ERJ-140 said:
Haven't seen any Legacys anywhere? Funny. I saw three in Vegas day before yesterday, two in KMMU and one in KVNY today and yesterday. Obviously you are blind.
Bud, you're lack of corporate flight knowledge is pathetic, let me give you a little advise it's called BARR (look it up on the NBAA http://web.nbaa.org/public/ops/asdi/), because if you don't have it any idiot with a Flight Tracker can look up Swift 730 and pull up your history. Unfortunately I can't make it look pretty on flightinfo but basically it says:

Swift 730 flew
PHX-LAP-YUM-LAS on 5/30
LAS-MMU-FOK on 5/31
FOK-PWK-LWB-VNY on 6/1
VNY-LAS on 6/2
LAS-TEB-PHX on 6/3.

Flight Tracker 7 Day History said:
Flight Tracker 7 Day History said:
Depart A/PArrival A/PDepart
(local)
Arrive
(local)
Flt Time
hr min
Flt Time
tenths
A/C type05/30 Mon. PHX</B> (PHOENIX, AZ)LAP</B> 11:4314:08- - /E135/Q''YUM</B> (YUMA, AZ)LAS</B> (LAS VEGAS, NV)16:5317:430:50 .8 ''05/31 Tue. LAS</B> (LAS VEGAS, NV)MMU</B> (MORRISTOWN, NJ)11:0818:274:19 4.3 ''''MMU</B> (MORRISTOWN, NJ)FOK</B> (WESTHAMPTON BEACH, NY)19:4020:090:29 .5 ''06/01 Wed. FOK</B> (WESTHAMPTON BEACH, NY)PWK</B> (CHICAGO/PROSPECT HGT, IL)09:2510:292:04 2.1 ''''PWK</B> (CHICAGO/PROSPECT HGT, IL)LWB</B> (LEWISBURG, WV)11:3713:531:16 1.3 ''''LWB</B> (LEWISBURG, WV)VNY</B> (VAN NUYS, CA)14:5916:494:50 4.8 ''06/02 Thu. VNY</B> (VAN NUYS, CA)LAS</B> (LAS VEGAS, NV)16:1917:040:45 .8 ''06/03 Fri. LAS</B> (LAS VEGAS, NV)TEB</B> (TETERBORO, NJ)22:4706:194:32 4.5 ''''TEB</B> (TETERBORO, NJ)PHX</B> (PHOENIX, AZ)19:1921:074:48 4.8 ''06/04 Sat. PHX</B> (PHOENIX, AZ)PHX</B> (PHOENIX, AZ)10:0710:460:39 .7 ''

Yeah and your point is what? I was also in LRD, DAL, SAT, etc. (kvny, klas, kmmu, klas, ksat, kphx, kdal, kokc, khou, klrd, kaus - again, slightly out of order - you got them out of order based on my poor sentence structure and so I apologize for that. Apparently 730 and I went opposite each other or something but it is possible I saw them more than once. I only know I saw them for a -fact- in KLAS!). Maybe...just -maybe- I saw them over a longer period than three days. They all tend to blur together a bit.

Any way, find another airplane that went to all those places and you'll find the right man. Get to it. I can't wait to see what you uncover! You guys read so much into things it is ridiculous. I DO NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH 730. I talked to the crew -ONE- TIME.

The only time I saw 730 was in LAS if my memory serves me correctly. Again, maybe I saw them a couple of times, but I wasn't really paying attention. I just saw "Legacy" and noticed it. I also saw a "QS" G-IV at about five destinations I went to last week. Big woop. I have seen 691, 902, 904, 825, 730, 912, 809, 906...I think I heard "Legacy 854" on the radio, etc.. LOTS of them. Some are the same. Some are close. All the "LX" birds were bone white with gray letters. I saw one that was Conoco Phillips. I saw one that was a snack company's Legacy Shuttle, too on its way to Arkansas or something like that. It's like noticing your girlfriend's car - pretty soon you see nothing but that make and model everywhere. You just notice it.

You guys are so off base. If you only knew how wrong you were you would laugh. (God help me if you ever find out who I -do- work for. I'll be dead within a day!)

Do not denegrate those poor guys on 730 by dragging them into this. That is really low class and they were nice people.

Last edited:
ERJ-140 said:
Turbulence pentration - I don't fly it, sell it, or lease it. I have absolutely nothing whatsoever to do with it other than this thread.
So you're the Flight Attendent? That answers a lot of questions:D .

ERJ-140 said:
I don't fly the Legacy. I told you that already.

You guys start answering -my- questions and I will answer yours. You don't get to dodge my queries and demand I answer yours.

Kitty, you don't know squat about emb radars if you can't see a Level 4. I would keep that info to myself if I were you!

I don't fly the Legacy at all ever. Never have never claimed to and I'm not who you think I am (but it sure is funny to watch you try!).

:)

I'm sorry - can you repeat this? I'm not fluent in dumb@ss.

Besides, if I were the pilot on 730 then that would only prove I know more about the Legacy than you do. Don't you think I would be keen to admit that? It might enhance my credibility. I doubt it, but it might.

All right all right!!! I will admit it. I am not a pilot. I just know one and got on here to see if I could try convincing you folks through reason that the Legacy isn't that bad. A friend of mine flies it and I got this info in part through him (like where Legacys are in the USA). If I had admitted to not being a pilot you might have laughed at me...so I pretended.

Joke's on you! Sorta'. :)

I have experience riding in the back of the planes listed. No ATP. No hours.

Apologies to my pilot friends out there. They had no idea I was posting their ideas! Sorry!!

:)

ERJ-140 said:
Just looked up Legacy390 and he admittedly works for Swift! You guys thought I was flying some airplane leased back to Swift. So now that Legacy and Swift are in the same space (and obviously 390 has a Swift IP because he says he works there) you are claiming -I- work for Swift and that he is me!!
Who said anything about a Swift IP Address???

And why are you worried about someone posting a PM if it wasn't from you???

Latest resources

Back