Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ERJ-140 said:
1) I am not trying to get on at Southwest. They have never even heard from me.

2) Everyone is trying to get on at Southwest, so were I trying or going to try that doesn't mean much.

No huge revelation contained there.

I admire Southwest but would have to take a paycut to go there. I'm not prepared to do so any time soon.

*pin drop*

Why do you have B-737 time? Are you typed?

Typed by my employer. They type everyone. I barely ever fly it.

(Not in TEB btw, so not sure on that reference.)

That address isn't mine. I borrowed it from a friend who avoids this place like the plague.

You're not too smart are you, FC? Glad you're not a cop or there would be a lot of innocent folks getting arrested. Hope you're a good pilot cuz you suck at being a detective.

ERJ-140 said:
That address isn't mine. I borrowed it from a friend who avoids this place like the plague.
What "address" are you talking about??? Who mentioned an address???

Oh, your "borrowing" e-mail addresses from friends because they are SOOOO expensive to by on your own??? :rolleyes: I assume you are of course "borrowing" his IP Address as well... :rolleyes: It is amazing how "Your Friend" is also friends with LegacyIIDriver, LegacyDriver, vracui, Legacy390 and Skull-One, and your "friend" lets all those "folks" "borrow" his IP Address as well... :eek: Wouldn't it be nice if everytone had friends like that?!?!?! :cool:

ERJ-140 said:
Just like you're typed in the DA50, so tell me what is Vmo on the 73', what about ZFW on the 50? You've been asked these basic questions before and still haven't answered them
ERJ-140 said:

Unlike Falcon, I don't have access to ISP numbers, but you're "friend's" address is in TEB?

No, I just find it curious that of the 18 registered WSCoD, 2 were in Vegas last night. One was a Flight Options bird, the other captained by "a dead ringer for Gordon Liddy". Would someone that looks like Gordon Liddy, have used a screen name Skull-One?

I do know this however, ERJ-140's last post last night was at 0415z (2115L), a WSCoD departed LAS at 0430z (2130L) for TEB, about a 5 hour flight. At 1045z (6 1/2 later) ERJ-140 made one last post, and then didn't post anything for about 10 hours zzzz.

Quite a coincidence, though I didn't see any 737's registered in Connecticut.;)

ERJ-140 said:

First you state that you were typed by your employer in reference to the B-737. Then you state that you are here under a "friends: screen name.

Something doesn't add up dude. If you had flown a real airplane such as a B-737 versus a plastic toy like the Legacy then you would understand what a POS the WSCoD is.

I think you are being caught in a lie.

O-Line said:
No, I just find it curious that of the 18 registered WSCoD, 2 were in Vegas last night. One was a Flight Options bird, the other captained by "a dead ringer for Gordon Liddy". Would someone that looks like Gordon Liddy, have used a screen name Skull-One?

I do know this however, ERJ-140's last post last night was at 0415z (2115L), a WSCoD departed LAS at 0430z (2130L) for TEB, about a 5 hour flight. At 1045z (6 1/2 later) ERJ-140 made one last post, and then didn't post anything for about 10 hours zzzz.;)
That same WSCoD is has just departed TEB for PHX, anybody want to bet we don't hear anything from our friend ERJ-140 for the next 5 or so hours?

O-Line said:
That same WSCoD is has just departed TEB for PHX, anybody want to bet we don't hear anything from our friend ERJ-140 for the next 5 or so hours?

You never know. The WSCoD that just left TEB could be flown by this guy's "friend" :rolleyes:

I am at TEB today. Do you know what FBO it went out of?

Latest resources

Back