• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Legacy Bashfest - Bring it on!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't need to call and verify. The pics will prove it soon.

Look up the serial number for the N no. (S/N 730 - N730_ _) was one. Captain first names began with J and B (bald guy with mustache, dead ringer for G. Gordon Liddy). I will not post their identities here. Partial N # on the other but it was the former PT-SAB or at least had the exact same paint scheme (N9???? - N962?? I am close - the bag door was open so the N # was _partially_ obscured but I would not post its N # here any way - S/N I believe was 412). Female Captain with one of those short little female "bow" like ties not the "male" tie. (She freaked out about me taking pictures at first because I got permission from the F/O and she didn't know, but she was cool with it when I explained what I was doing.) Don't recall their names and wouldn't tell you if I did.

F/O said the N9_ _ _ _ bird weighed over 31000 lbs. BOW with A1P engines. Captain on 730 said they were 29500 lbs BOW with A1E engines.

Last edited:
Besides, why should I give you information on who was there? If you want it that badly (dunno why you care), you PM me who *you* are and work for and we'll talk about determining who was where. If you work for the same company as either airplane (you should know right?) Then I will divulge info.
Not before.

I am not naming names indiscriminately that is for sure.

Last edited:
501261 said:
Am I the only one here who thinks that WSCoDriver is somehow related to Baghdad Bob?:p

http://www.welovetheiraqiinformationminister.com/
Now that, THAT is funny! And very true!

So let's review...

ERJ-140 = LegacyIIDriver = LegacyDriver = vracui = Legacy390 = Skull-One = Baghdad Bob!!!

This guy has more identities!!! And still no life!!!

I guess that's why you don't see Baghdad Bob anymore, cuz he was "wrongfully terminated"!!! Either that, or he is too embarassed to show his face anymore since he is now stuck flying a WSCofD!

Glad you took all those pictures, they sure came in handy here! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
E140--If you're going to talk performance, we need to go back to one of the first dozen pages or so in this thread. That's where all the pertinent issues were discussed. The rest of this thread is just thumping the Legacy proponents out there.

Have a good one.TC

FalconCapt said:
EMB-140= ...

I noticed you called one of us "EMB-140". Since you are such an obvious expert on Embraer products (NOT!) you should already know why that is wrong. It is "ERJ-140", not "EMB-140". See, the 140 is actually an EMB-135KL. But you knew that, right? I didn't think so

ERJ-140 said:
I noticed you called one of us "EMB-140". Since you are such an obvious expert on Embraer products (NOT!) you should already know why that is wrong. It is "ERJ-140", not "EMB-140". See, the 140 is actually an EMB-135KL. But you knew that, right? I didn't think so

ERJ-140,

I think I speak for the entire flightinfo family when I ask you to please STFU! We are all so happy that you like your little WSCoD. Now go play in someone else's sandbox.

And for what it is worth I have over 1500 hours in the WSCoD. You might say hey you only flew the EMB-145. Same difference. Every Embraer product is a POS in my opinion. This is coming from a guy that has flown both the EMB-120, EMB-135 and EMB-145. They all suck!!

ERJ-140 et al,

I have never seen someone who likes to get called to the carpet on nearly every post. And to think that an identity change will somehow increase ones credibility is laughable. It's like the little kid that gets beat up daily but goes back the next day for more.

Man, you love the WSCoD. More power to you. I love my teeth but that doesn't mean I enjoy going to the dentist!

In the abuse department, you're what we call a SURE BET!!! :p

My question to ERJ-140 (a.k.a. LegacyIIDriver, LegacyDriver, Legacy390, vraciu, Skull-One, BahgdadBob) if the WSCofD is such a great machine to fly, why are you trying to get on at Southwest??? :eek:

Was that a pin I heard drop??? ;)

Latest resources

Back